Need hardware advice for two pocket outlets and one sensor

Hi.

I am new, so sorry for newbie questions.
Home-assitant looks like promising project for me and so I did ordered Raspberry Pi3 b+ from aliexpress.
At first home automation step I would like to install two smart AC power sockets with power measurement + logging to google sheets. Also one temp/humidity sensor which would control one of the AC socket. My all smart home ideas started from seeing “sonoff pow r2”. But in future I would like to have ~10 power sockets and 5+ other sensors. And I am afraid cluttering my Wifi 2.4 Ghz band and load to my router with lots of power plugs and possible future sensors. So I am thinking if z-wave is correct way for me.
What do you think about z-wave VS Wifi?

Also my constraint is that I am from EU and so my power outlets should be type F. I would like to avoid adapters, as first sockets would go to water tank heater (around 9 amps) and towel heater (should be lower)

So as far as I understand I would need to get z-wave usb stick to put into raspberry. Is that correct?
Opinion / advice between these two devices:
These two devices 35€ vs 60€: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Aeon-Labs-Aeotec-Z-Wave-Z-Stick-USB-Adapter-Model-ZW090-C-ZWEU-868-42mhz-free/32805686926.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.24082e0ezqkdWV https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aeotec-Z-Stick-Z-Wave-create-gateway/dp/B00YETCNOE/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1519594267&sr=1-1&keywords=zwave+aeon&linkCode=sl1&tag=khalilkk-21&linkId=f51738e5f6300ec716a768d09d806565

Also I would need pocket outlet. This look kinda good price:

But maybe I should look for saving in this category? Can you suggest other products for this? Power on / off and measure with possibility to export to google sheets with EU (type F) plug?

Also any advices which temperature humidity sensore would help turning towel heater socket on / off?

Or should I go with WIFI / or zigbee approach?

TL;DR. Please advise which devices should I choose for:

1. z-wave usb adapter to raspberry pi?
  2. Power plug with powering meter (log to google sheets) should I choose?
  3. Temp / humidity sensor controlling one of the plugs