Need help setting up the SMLight SMZB-06 POE Coordinator in Home Assistant

I’ve managed to get an IP address and have access to the dashboard on the device, which seems further along than some. Problem is I don’t see anything in Home Assistant where some Youtube ‘gurus’ have said I should see the device pop up as found. What am I missing? Does anyone have detailed steps to take? I’m currently running the Sonoff USB 3.0 Zigbee coordinator with Zigbee2MQTT.

From my understanding, you can only run one coordinator in Z2M unless you are putting the SLZB-06 in repeater mode. Are you trying to replace the Sonoff USB 3.0 Zigbee coordinator?

This is my config for Z2M with the SLZB-06

data_path: /config/zigbee2mqtt
socat:
  enabled: false
  master: pty,raw,echo=0,link=/tmp/ttyZ2M,mode=777
  slave: tcp-listen:8485,keepalive,nodelay,reuseaddr,keepidle=1,keepintvl=1,keepcnt=5
  options: "-d -d"
  log: false
mqtt:
  server: mqtt://core-mosquitto:1883
serial:
  port: tcp://192.168.xx.xx:6638

Yes, I want to replace the Sonoff coordinator with the SLZB-06 because I think (?) that the range will be greater and pickup the signal of an Aqara magnetic switch in my mailbox about 20-25 meters away. I noticed in their manual that there are instructions to setup the device with the ZHA integration in Home Assistant, but don’t think that’s what I need. I believe I need to use the script in their dashboard mode for Zigbee2MQTT. It says to include it in the yaml configuration file. Do they mean the Zigbee2MQTT coordination.yaml file or the general HA configuration.yaml? Also, there is a configuration section in the Zigbee2MQTT Add-in UI.

Probably more important is what steps I need to take to move my 38 devices from Sonoff to SMLight?