Need help with an integration - Hydro Quebec

Hello,

I am new to home assistant and I need help with installing this GitHub - titilambert/pyhydroquebec: Get your consumption data from your HydroQuebec account (www.hydroquebec.com) to be able to monitor hydro usage and so on.

Is anyone able to help me?

Thank you!

Hello @lucamichetti I have recently installed the software. I am sorry that you have not received sooner a reply to your quest…

The new software application created by @titilambert, which by the way I highly respect for the great work that was done is not an integration (yet). The only integration portion to the application is that it can be ran using the Home Assistant payload format: MQTT Discovery for its output.

Like I said this is an application that requires to be installed separately. The thing about home assistant and kudo for its simplicity in its integrations installations but at the same time it can be misleading or get a little more complicated in situations such as for this installation. Hence possibly why you did not get an answer?

For me or anyone else to help, you will have to provide more details to your home topology including home assistant and any other linux boxes you may have access to?

I just want to let people know that there is now a new project to interface to Hydro-Quebec that support the following:

• Hourly Energy consumption sent to the Energy Dashboard
  • Winter credit information and triggers, including a blueprint
  • General account information

We provide both a docker image (hydroqc2mqtt) and a Home-Assistant Add-on

You can find more info here : https://hydroqc.ca

3 Likes