Need help with Aqara e1 Wireless wall switch WXKG17LM and WXKG16LM

I paired the switches to z2m but it doesn’t have any functions. Can someone please help me? thanks a lot.

why is the action N/A

Try pressing the + next to Automations. Sometimes this will give you suggestions.
Also go to Developer Tools → States and see if you can find the device there.

Another Developers Tool that I’ve only used once is the Events tab. Is Z2M in the list of events on the right of this screen? (I don’t use Z2M).

They are showing.

The problem in automation is there’s no button click action

And this it the wired wall switch. It’s very different from the wireless one. I was hoping the wireless version to be like this.
Same thing with ZHA tried it both.

Where you able to find a fix for this?

Yes I just add device again. And while the interview is loading I pressed the buttons. Now the triggers are detected

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem. Unfortunately adding the device again and clicking the buttons didn’t help.
Maye any other solutions?

check it on the automations if you can see the triggers

Also running into the same issue here.

Clicking the + in Automations doesn’t list anything useful.

I checked the Z2M logs, and notice that unlike other switches, there’s no messages when I press the buttons.

For instance, with a Tuya switch, I press the button and get this debug log message:

Received Zigbee message from 'some_tuya_switch', type 'raw', cluster 'genOnOff', data '{"data":[1,175,253,0],"type":"Buffer"}' from endpoint 1 with groupID 0

With the Aqara switch, I only get the messages when it joins the network and then some occasional other messages.

If I can figure out how to do the Zigbee traffic sniffing, I’ll try that.

It is the update to 2024.4, it killed the Aqara wall switch automations. HA does reckognize the click event but does not trigger any automation. Event listener does not list any entry on a click. Worked flawless on 2024.3, thus it’s the update’s fault!