Need some ZigBee help, please

A little background:

• I was a loyal 2nd gen Lowe’s Iris user and received my notice that they are shutting it down in March.
  • A combination of Z-Wave and ZigBee switches (Z-Wave), sensors (ZigBee), OSRAM lights (ZigBee) are in my home.
  • A long-time Linux user, and very comfortable with doing things on the command line.
  • Running HA on a dedicated Raspberry PI 3B+ with Raspbian Stretch with the Python virtualenv
  • Z-Stick Gen5 Z-Wave radio
  • ConBee ZigBee Gateway
  • Z-Wave light switches and Ecobee thermostats are working great. Really happy.
  • My two OSRAM flood lights are recognized by the ConBee and HA has imported them under “[light.flood_lights_front]”

I have these motion sensors that I believe are Centralite with model number 3326-L on the back. I also have some door sensors under the Lowe’s brand (3320-L) and I have not attempted to add them to the network yet. I figured I would start with the motion sensors.

I see the motion sensors on my local deCONZ panel instance, but I can never add them via the Phoscon web app. I have tried looking for instructions for this device, but I cannot find any. Has anyone successfully added these devices to HA by way of deCONZ and/or Phoscon? If so, can you please share how?

Thank you for your time.

This is a good question to ask in deconz GitHub, you already have a lot of information and if it is not supported that will help them getting it supported.

Did you ever get this working with DeconZ? Got the same motions and door sensors. Hoping you got them working via DeconZ.

No, I haven’t had the time to mess with it. I have the floodlights on a Z-Wave switch, and changing colors has not been a priority.

Supposedly 3326-l should work with DeconZ but I had hit and miss with the motion sensors. Some worked solid others not so good so I gave up and tried them with Zigbee2Mqtt still wasn’t happy and went back to the beginning ZHA directly in Home Assistant. For my Zwave I use Zwave2Mqtt Addon and it is nice because I like the Mqtt messages used in Node Red as Mqtt calls.