Nefit easy client

BTW: Am I the only one who has problems since HA 0.87?
https://github.com/marconfus/ha-nefit-ng/issues/6

There seems to be an obscure error with the XMPP library I use. But it only occurs in my fully configured HA setup. Not in a development installation with only the thermostat…

HA 0.88 the climate component isn’t working anymore

Error while setting up platform nefit
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 128, in _async_setup_platform
SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=hass.loop)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 416, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/config/custom_components/climate/nefit.py”, line 53, in async_setup_platform
device = NefitThermostat(hass, name, serial, accesskey, password)
File “/config/custom_components/climate/nefit.py”, line 62, in init
from aionefit import NefitCore
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘aionefit’

I saw the same, after another restart everything was fine again…

yup … same story here ! thanks

Does anyone know how to get this component working again on HA 0.89?

All these breaking changes are starting to feel like a day job.

I fully control my Nefit via HA, no more crap apps installed, so it’s pretty annoying if components like this break.:roll_eyes:

Here i have it back online. i made in custom_components the directory nefit.

Then i went to https://github.com/marconfus/ha-nefit-ng. I downloaded the raw version of nefit.py into the nefit directory and changed the name to climate.py.

That has worked for me.

Good luck:)

1 Like

Hello,

Also getting this problem in Hass.io 0.92.2. None of the answers are working? never had the component running btw. Does anyone know how to get this running?

Thanx,

Also copied the manifest.json into the same directory as climate.py?

Yep. I did it all, but no dice since 0.92. Anyone got it working at this point?

That’s weird. I am on the same 0.92.2 version and it worked first time after install
What do you see in the log when you set:
logger:
default: error
logs:
aionefit: debug
custom_components.climate.nefit: debug

It says:
‘Platform nefit not ready yet. Retrying in 60 seconds.’ and keeps repeating that.

Hi All,

This morning updated my HA to 0.94. It was an old version and was not working for quite a while.

Changed the nefit.py to climate.py according to the instruction at Github. After that, it still did not work. When I create the manifest.json in the customer_components/nefit it worked again :grinning:. This might need to be added to the instruction.

Now there is one thing not working yet. That is the sensor part for Gas year total and outdoor temperature. Does anyone else have this issue?

Regards,

Marco

I can confirm this fixes the issue with 0.94 and 0.94.1

Same here :frowning:

Log of the error:

Error while setting up platform nefit
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 126, in _async_setup_platform
SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 416, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/config/custom_components/nefit/climate.py”, line 50, in async_setup_platform
device = NefitThermostat(hass, config)
File “/config/custom_components/nefit/climate.py”, line 59, in init
from aionefit import NefitCore
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘aionefit’

That is your issue :wink:
Now, the question is, why didn’t it download when you loaded ha-nefit-ng…
You can use pip install aionefit I guess, but I’m not familiar with hass.io, just home assistant :slight_smile:

First of all thanks for your hard work on this plugin.

With my Nefit app it’s possible to enable or disable instant hot water (in the boiler). How can I automate this option in Hassio?

Thanks in advance.

Adding the manifest.json and restarting HA fixes this issue, but after that it keeps complaining about:
“Platform nefit not ready yet. Retrying in XX seconds.”
It also gives a notification saying: “Timeout while connecting to Bosch cloud. Retrying in the background”

I’m getting to a point of frustration. I’m using HassOS 2.12, Home Assistant 0.95.4 and keep getting this error. I’ve added manifest.json. I’ve changed the climate.py first rule to “REQUIREMENTS = [‘aionefit==0.3’, 'https://github.com/marconfus/slixmpp/archive/master.zip#slixmpp==1.4.2.1’]'

But no luck. The following error is littering my log file now for more than a month. Any suggestions?

Blockquote
2019-07-10 21:14:22 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Fatal error on transport TCPTransport
File “uvloop/handles/stream.pyx”, line 827, in uvloop.loop.__uv_stream_on_read_impl
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/slixmpp/xmlstream/xmlstream.py”, line 406, in data_received
self._spawn_event(xml)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/slixmpp/xmlstream/xmlstream.py”, line 970, in _spawn_event
stanza = self._build_stanza(xml)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/slixmpp/xmlstream/xmlstream.py”, line 951, in _build_stanza
stanza = stanza_type(self, xml)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/slixmpp/xmlstream/stanzabase.py”, line 1390, in init
ElementBase.init(self, xml, parent)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/slixmpp/xmlstream/stanzabase.py”, line 416, in init
if self.setup(xml):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/slixmpp/stanza/stream_features.py”, line 27, in setup
self.values = self.values
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/slixmpp/xmlstream/stanzabase.py”, line 615, in _set_stanza_values
self[full_interface] = value
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/slixmpp/xmlstream/stanzabase.py”, line 753, in setitem
lang=lang)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/slixmpp/xmlstream/stanzabase.py”, line 959, in _set_sub_text
return self._del_sub(name, lang=lang)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/slixmpp/xmlstream/stanzabase.py”, line 1040, in _del_sub
parent = self.xml.find(parent_path)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/xml/etree/ElementTree.py”, line 299, in find
return ElementPath.find(self, path, namespaces)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/xml/etree/ElementPath.py”, line 307, in find
return next(iterfind(elem, path, namespaces), None)
TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object is not an iterator

have the same problem with version 93.2, 0.94.5 en the latest

Can someone please look into the problem

Don’t I have to give permission to homeassistant to communicate with nefit. For ifttt I have to give permission to ifttt to communicate with my nefit device