Nest Access Blocked w/ Developer Account?

Is anyone experiencing problems with Nest, even if you are grandfathered/have a developers account? Not sure when it started, but I just started noticing that my thermostat wasn’t coming out of Eco Mode. Did some testing and checked the logs and saw that I’m getting this error:

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1258, in _execute_service
await handler.func(service_call)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py”, line 213, in handle_service
self._platforms.values(), func, call, service_name, required_features
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py”, line 348, in entity_service_call
future.result() # pop exception if have
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py”, line 370, in _handle_service_platform_call
await getattr(entity, func)(**data)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/climate/init.py”, line 431, in async_set_preset_mode
await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(self.set_preset_mode, preset_mode)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/nest/climate.py”, line 300, in set_preset_mode
self.device.mode = self.device.previous_mode
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nest/nest.py”, line 407, in mode
self._set(‘devices/thermostats’, {‘hvac_mode’: value.lower()})
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nest/nest.py”, line 206, in _set
response = self._nest_api._put(path=path, data=data)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nest/nest.py”, line 1874, in _put
return self._request(‘PUT’, path, data=data)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nest/nest.py”, line 1866, in _request
raise APIError(response)
nest.nest.APIError: blocked

Anyone experiencing the same thing? I’m on docker/100.2

Have same issue, not always…

I think it was a rate limit issue…I adjusted my automation and haven’t had a problem since that

Hmmm, let me check my automation also. Have 3 scripts running based on nest. Maybe I exceed the limit also…

I’ll come back when I checked this.

after disabling the 3 scripts the error line is gone. SO i need to check the scripts.

Yeah, its probably excessive calls to the API, and then I think you get blocked for like an hour or something