Nest don 't work after update 202.12.6

Since the update to Version
does my nest cameras and heating no longer work, maybe someone knows if this can be remedied and if so How

thank you

Just thought I would add a “me too”.

Nest Thermostat devices not showing and the entry name shows “Configuration.yaml” .

Another “me too” here, although I’m just setting up the integration for the first time. I got to this point twice after assuming I messed something up and starting over. Would appreciate someone confirming this is broken or pointing me/us in the right direction. Thanks!!

I had just setup the integration three days ago and had everything working great.

I used my Nubu Casa Account to make the setup work without too much problem.

Anybody using the ‘new’ Nest integration successfully with the current version of HA? I haven’t been successful getting it to work, but I’m reluctant to call it a bug. Entirely possible (probably likely!) that I messed something up. Would love to know if others have/had it working.

Thanks!

If it stopped working in 2020.12 then check your error logs. It may have appeared to work before but was silently failing due to a misconfiguration. Now it fails loudly with a log message instead. The integration troubleshooting instructions explain how to fix it, depending on the error.

Let me know if you have trouble deciphering the error message.