Nest doorbell stream card causing crash

I’ve just installed HA a few days ago with in a virtual machine on a Synology OS. That version was core-2022.6.7

I added the nest integration, which after being set up, brought in the doorbell and thermostat. All was working well, the camera card on the overview page was showing the camera stream no issues.

Yesterday I updated to core-2022.7.0. After being updated HA would continually say “connection lost reconnecting” go through a startup loading integrations and get stuck in this loop. Being new I didn’t know what happened so I totally deleted the HA VM (no I didn’t have a snapshot) and started over.

Round two and all seemed well until I added the nest integration and the reloading began again.

I noticed the “connection lost” reboot sequence would only happen if I access the overview page. (HA is otherwise stable unless I selected overview) I began removing integrations. Found nest to be the culprit and within that integration the camera.

With the camera disabled the integration is fine. Tinkering further, I deleted the cameras card from overview re-enabled the camera and HA is fine until I attempt to access the cameras stream.

So long story but any help would be appreciated.

Never heard of that happening before. Nothing in the nest integration related to this has changed in 2022.7.

Do the logs have any details? homeassistant.log

`Full logs

2022-07-07 19:55:15 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration hacs which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2022-07-07 19:55:15 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration dwains_dashboard which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2022-07-07 19:55:15 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration pfsense which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2022-07-07 19:55:15 WARNING (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration tesla_custom which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2022-07-07 19:55:15 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] The system could not validate that the sqlite3 database at //config/home-assistant_v2.db was shutdown cleanly

2022-07-07 19:55:18 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] Ended unfinished session (id=283 from 2022-07-08 02:53:50.047482)

Nothing useful as far as I can see