Netatmo broken and /config/ share unreachable

Hi. After upgrading to 2022.8.4 my Netatmo integration broke. I tried deleting it and reinstall, it didnt work, I tried to take away the credentials (ID/Secret) in configuration.yaml, that did not help so I tried to rollback to 2022.8.2, where it had worked before, but it didnt even after rollback. Then I tried to reset the keys for ID/Secret in Netatmo App, and delete the authentication imported from config.yaml, and create a new one. Then after restart HA complains about outdated credentials for Netatmo in config.yaml so apparently that was back after rollback with ld credentials. Now I cannot reach configuration.yaml in File editor and I cant open the /config/ folder in Windows Explorer. Addons, Share, Backup etc I can open but not the Config. Everything seems to have gone bananas. Any ideas?

Can you please provide a more detailed error description? Ideally please provide error and debug messages from the logs.

I managed to restart some services (Samba etc) so now I can reach configuration.yaml again.

Netatmo is still not able to integrate though, I tried again after upgrading to 8.5. Here s the logs:

2022-08-23 12:16:18.107 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry Home Assistant Cloud for netatmo

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/__init__.py", line 153, in async_setup_entry

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py", line 108, in async_setup

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py", line 204, in subscribe

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py", line 164, in async_fetch_data

I had that similar issue today i think. Had to re add the config for netatmo inthe configuration.yml file and back it was. Which is weird because i remember config was being deprecated and should be done through UI.

Thanks. I tried that but it didnt work for me. Tried a restart as well and then it also gave me the warnings about config.yaml

2022-08-23 21:28:29.640 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.netatmo] The 'netatmo' option near /config/configuration.yaml:1 is deprecated, please remove it from your configuration
2022-08-23 21:28:29.650 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.netatmo] Configuration of Netatmo integration in YAML is deprecated and will be removed in a future release; Your existing configuration (including OAuth Application Credentials) have been imported into the UI automatically and can be safely removed from your configuration.yaml file
2022-08-23 21:28:32.386 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry Home Assistant Cloud for netatmo
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/__init__.py", line 153, in async_setup_entry
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py", line 108, in async_setup
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py", line 204, in subscribe
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/data_handler.py", line 164, in async_fetch_data

I should add that I have also removed redirect URI and webhook URI from the App Technical Parameters as the HA integration guideline says. Maybe I should try to add them again?

Edit: tried without luck

After upgrading to Home Assistant Operating System 13.1 my Netatmo Integration broke completely. Restart didn’t work. Reload doesn’t work. The log says:

Logger: homeassistant.components.netatmo
Source: components/netatmo/__init__.py:169
integration: Netatmo (documentation, issues)
First occurred: August 23, 2024 at 23:39:31 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: August 23, 2024 at 23:39:46

Error during webhook registration - 403 - Forbidden - User usage reached (26) when accessing 'https://api.netatmo.com/api/addwebhook'

So I tried to unregister webhook, but to no avail.
Now I’m stuck!