Netatmo door lock

Hi all,
does anybody of you has tried the new netatmo door lock (the one NOT internet connected) (don’t know if I can post the link :crazy_face: ) to configure it to work with HA?

I’ve seen that it has a homekit code, but I don’t know if it is possible to integrate it somehow to HA

Hope to hear your feedbacks

For devices that work through homekit you can use this intergration to add them to HA:

Thank you @TH3xR34P3R,
I’m aware about this integration. I was just curious if someone has tried it already, otherwise I will be the first and I will publish some feedbacks as soon i will install it

I have tried and you can pair it with HomeKit.
But you can’t control it, you just get an authorization error, since you must authorize the HomeKit controller through the Netatmo “Security” app.

That said, the HomeKit authorization mechanism is only available on iOS and it’s not possible to authorize a third party HomeKit controller, like Home Assistant, through the app. The Netatmo “Security” app always opens the native Apple HomeKit app, when trying to start the authorization process.

1 Like

Hi, finally I’ve recived the lock, but as you said, it’s a pity that nothing can be done with HA :frowning: hope someone will be able in future to integrate it :slight_smile:
PS. If “the someone” needs a tester, just write me in pm :wink: