Netatmo integration not working on 2023.11?

Hi All,

I’m in the process of setting up Home Assistant to replace my Domoticz setup. Energy Dashboard is up and running and solar inverters, P1 etc. are working nicely. What I can’t get running is the Netatmo integration, I can’t even get past the Acceptance screen on the Netatmo site, although I’m logged in @Netatmo. My domoticz Netatmo integration is still running and Netatmo sensors are displaying their info in Domoticz.

What am I doing wrong or is there a problem with HA and Netatmo setup?

thanks, Richard

system:

• Core2023.11.2
  • Supervisor2023.11.0
  • Operating System11.1
  • Frontend20231030.2

same topic:

I’m not sure what is causing this but setting up a custom application using the instructions at Netatmo - Home Assistant seems to have worked for me. I’ve not checked this very thoroughly though. Obviously this isn’t a good solution, but it might help find the problem.

year, very good, that works…

In Home Assistant navigate to Settings → Devices & Services
Click on the three dots (menu) at the top right and then login information for the application.

Add application credentials

then from https://dev.netatmo.com/ … my apps add the client_id and client_secret information in application credentials in home assistant.

If the netatmo integration is now added, another dialog will appear. Use the new application credentials there and not those from Home Assistant Cloud.

Thank you

Thanks for the help, I will follow these instructions and create app credentials. The other solution with deleting parts of the URL didn’t work for me.

Thanks!!