Netatmo Presence Camera Live view?

Is it possible to view live footage from the Netatmo Presence in Home Assistant? I know its a HTTP based device but the API suggests that you can make a direct connection with the camera if you are on the same network. Would like to be able to have a live view of my front door in Home Assistant

Old question, the anwser is YES :slight_smile:

Hi darkd,

I was currently looking for a post on how to integrate my Netatmo presence camera in Home Assistant and how to have Live view. Could you share with me more insight?

Thank you!
kr,
JP

Hello,
well, I can’t explain better than the official doc : Netatmo - Home Assistant
You have to declare a new application on the Netatmo website and then add the integration in your ‘configuration.yaml’ (or via UI if you prefer)
You can also ask questions on the forum, the owner of this integration is very nice (Profile - cgtobi - Home Assistant Community)

regards

1 Like

Did anything change lately? I don’t seem to get the Camera feed any longer. The Motion events are still firing and the webhook is still active.

This should be fixed in 2021.10. So unless you are already running on the latest release I’d advise on upgrading.

1 Like

Thank you, that did solve it. I was still rocking 2021.9.7, didn’t read anything regarding netatmo in the changelog.

1 Like