Netatmo problem integration

Apparently there are issues with some parts of the Netatmo backend. This has nothing to do with the integration. You just need to be patient until Netatmo has fixed the issue.

3 Likes

Same
 both rain n temp unit doesnt respond to HA. but works fine through netatmo app.

Datas reappeared themselves 1h ago for me, it just needs to be patient !

1 Like

hopefully. so far it just states NaN atm. webhook is not banned what it seems. hopefully soon back online. went offline last night.

Here is the status: https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/en-us

1 Like

I noticed mine were back this morning.

Not for me.

Well, the Netatmo status page gives you a hint why that is.

Sure does, although I was encouraged by the report from @drjjr. Funny thing is that everything has worked in the Netatmo app all along. They have had numerous outages over the past year. I’m probably not going to buy into their ecosystem anymore.

Yes, they are not making a particular good impression recently. Unfortunately.

Since Upgrading ti 0.118 I have an issue with my Netamo Pressence and the Stream Record.
Does anybody know why?

I know what the problem is, but I haven’t had time to fix it.

Thx! Let us know when a fix is out :slight_smile:

Hello.
I just tried to add Netatmo integration for setting up a netatmo thermostat and when the integration redirect me to the authentication page of netatmo it shows the following error:

“Array is not an allowed scope for Home Assistant cloud”.

What should I do?

If you have a GitHub account open an issue about it and tag me.

Hi,
did you find a solution. I am using netatmo presence with Nabucasa but getting the same error. No motion sensors and no light switch. Video is available. Webhook is ok (green checkmark status on netatmo developer site).

Best M

Hello

i’m aa newbee and
I also have problems with netatmo webhook integration.

my config on raspberry pi4-8go is as follows:

Version core-2021.2.1
Type d’installation Home Assistant OS
DĂ©veloppement false
Superviseur true
Docker true
Environnement virtuel false
Version de Python 3.8.7
Famille du systùme d’exploitation Linux
Version du systùme d’exploitation 5.4.79-v8
Architecture du processeur aarch64
Fuseau horaire Europe/Paris
Host Operating System Home Assistant OS 5.10
Mise Ă  jour stable
Version du supervisor supervisor-2021.02.5
Version de Docker 19.03.13
Taille total du disque 13.9 GB
Taille du disque utilisé 2.2 GB
Sain true
Prise en charge true
Tableau de bord rpi4-64
API du superviseur ok
Version API ok
Add-ons installés Duck DNS (1.12.4), File editor (5.2.0)

i have the following logs in home assistant:

2021-02-09 09:19:04 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Platform netatmo not ready yet. Retrying in 30 seconds.
2021-02-09 09:19:34 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Platform netatmo not ready yet. Retrying in 60 seconds.
2021-02-09 09:20:34 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Platform netatmo not ready yet. Retrying in 90 seconds.
2021-02-09 09:22:04 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Platform netatmo not ready yet. Retrying in 120 seconds.
2021-02-09 09:24:04 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Platform netatmo not ready yet. Retrying in 150 seconds.
2021-02-09 09:26:34 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Platform netatmo not ready yet. Retrying in 180 seconds.
2021-02-09 09:29:34 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Platform netatmo not ready yet. Retrying in 180 seconds.
2021-02-09 09:32:34 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Platform netatmo not ready yet. Retrying in 180 seconds.
2021-02-09 09:35:34 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Platform netatmo not ready yet. Retrying in 180 seconds.
2021-02-09 09:38:34 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Platform netatmo not ready yet. Retrying in 180 seconds.

after a few minutes I am banned from the netatmo webhook.
so i can’t integrate automations.

I specify that I have the return of my cameras on the dashboard, this works correctly.

thanks for help and sorry for my bad english.

hello,

i have an error with netatmo stream, do you have an idea for resolve this ? (stream is ok with an other camera)

2021-02-09 12:26:22 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.stream] Started stream: http://XXXXX//live/files/high/index.m3u8
2021-02-09 12:26:24 ERROR (stream_worker) [libav.mp4] Malformed AAC bitstream detected: use the audio bitstream filter 'aac_adtstoasc' to fix it ('-bsf:a aac_adtstoasc' option with ffmpeg)
2021-02-09 12:26:24 ERROR (stream_worker) [homeassistant.components.stream.worker] Stream connection failed: http://XXXX//live/files/high/index.m3u8
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/stream/worker.py", line 56, in stream_worker
    _stream_worker_internal(hass, stream, quit_event)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/stream/worker.py", line 293, in _stream_worker_internal
    mux_video_packet(packet)  # mutates packet timestamps
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/stream/worker.py", line 213, in mux_video_packet
    buffer.output.mux(packet)
  File "av/container/output.pyx", line 204, in av.container.output.OutputContainer.mux
  File "av/container/output.pyx", line 227, in av.container.output.OutputContainer.mux_one
  File "av/container/core.pyx", line 257, in av.container.core.Container.err_check
  File "av/error.pyx", line 336, in av.error.err_check
av.error.PermissionError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted: '<none>'; last error log: [mp4] Malformed AAC bitstream detected: use the audio bitstream filter 'aac_adtstoasc' to fix it ('-bsf:a aac_adtstoasc' option with ffmpeg)

Nobody for help me please, always the same issue

Impatience is not a virtue. You posted in a random “Netatmo problem” thread that might have nothing to do with your issue.

But anyways, is your instance exposed to the WAN on port 443 (and reachable)?