Netatmo Smart Modulate not showing up

Hello,

I recently have a Netatmo Smart Modulate Thermostat installed. It’s an new version of the normal Smart Thermostat that supports OpenTherm.

It seems that the current Netatmo integration doesn’t support this new version. No idea if it’s because it’s not in the API yet. Any idea?

I haven’t heard of any issues with it so far. Can you please run the self test script and contact me via PM or Discord to discuss the results?

I’m looking at buying the netatmo opentherm stat - did you get it working please?

This is implemented and working but not released yet.

Ah ok brill thanks. Any idea when it might make the release?

Maybe 2022.5.

Did the support made it into 2022.5?

The thermostat device shows up in 2022.5.4 but I only get a select entity for the schedule, not a climate entity for controlling the thermostat. Is this lack of support for the modulate thermostat or something else?

Thanks
Karsten

No, sorry, support for modulating thermostats has not been submitted.

Ok, Thanks for the update, any idea when it will make it in?

Thanks
Karsten

Any news on which version it will be introduced? I really want to add my OpenTherm Netatmo.

It is implemented and working. The upstream changes are currently being reviewed.

Please understand that I won’t give an ETA.

1 Like

OK! Thank you for the info. I will be patiently waiting for it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello,

I have a Netatmo Smart Modulate Thermostat and I only have a select entity.

is there or will there be a solution soon?

This will be supported in the next version (2022.10), currently this is only available in the beta.

Hello,

I tried the beta version.
Seems to work fine, only bug I found : it’s not possible to switch to away mode.
I get this error :
‘pyatmo.exceptions.ApiError: 400 - Bad request - In room 1475964401, property /therm_setpoint_mode: should be equal to one of the allowed values (21) when accessing ‘https://api.netatmo.com/api/setstate’’

Hope it can help.

Thanks for reporting. I need to take a look.