Netatmo Valve Preset Mode impact all installation

I have Netatmo Thermostat installation and 9 valves. My automation change temperature on specific valve when windows is open and when it is closed it moves that valve back to Schedule.

The problem is that change of the preset mode on the single valve to Schedule is making ALL the valves and main thermostat to move to Schedule (so including valves in other rooms where window is still open).

I use service climate.set_preset_mode as below on single valve. How to limit the change only to this valve so the rest of installation is not moving to Schedule?

action:
  - service: climate.set_preset_mode
    data:
      preset_mode: Schedule
    target:
      entity_id: climate.sypialnia
mode: single

I also tried to use Turn off services on the valve but API returns error

Triggered manually at September 2, 2023 at 11:25:45 AM
Call a service ‘Climate: Turn off’ on Marcel
Stopped because an error was encountered at September 2, 2023 at 11:25:45 AM (runtime: 0.30 seconds)

400 - Bad request - OFF mode can only be applied on thermostat room (21) when accessing ‘https://api.netatmo.com/api/setroomthermpoint

I found solution

Open Window automation use Climate services to change Target Temp of the Valve
Close Window automation use Climate services to Turn On - which brings valve to schedule.

Hi,

I noticed the same behaviour using underneath call but the mentioned solution doesn’t work for me. This is because when after setting the target temp of the specific valve, the schedule takes over after a while.

So for example I want one room to be set to frost guard or 7 degrees as long the person is not there (could be a whole week). Every time the schedule kicks in the temp is back to 17 or so.

Using the call to set the mode to frost guard with an end date handles this behaviour perfect.

In the Netatmo docs it says to use end_time: 2147483647 which translates into “until a new order” Would be nice to include that also.

Any change to get this fixed?

service: netatmo.set_preset_mode_with_end_datetime
data:
  preset_mode: Frost Guard
  end_datetime: "2024-03-01 00:00:00"
target:
  entity_id:
    - climate.woonkamer

I have tried it with the Netatmo API directly and it works as expected.

https://api.netatmo.com/api/setstate
JSON:
{
“home”:{
“id”:“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”,
“rooms”:[
{
“id”:“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”,
“therm_setpoint_mode”:“hg”,
“therm_setpoint_end_time”:2147483647
}
]