Netgear Enhanced Custom Component not found

I am attempting to setup Netgear Enhanced component. For some reason, after entering the information in the configuration.yaml, switches.yaml, and sensors.yaml I run across the same error message when I check the configuration: “Platform error sensor.netgear_enhanced - Integration ‘netgear_enhanced’ not found.” I have copied the files from the Github page located here into the custom components folder as stated in the directions. I can confirm that they show up correctly in the custom components folder under 'netgear_enhanced" as well. Not quite sure what is causing the issue right now. I have an Orbi RBR50 with the following information in the configuration.yaml:

• platform: netgear_enhanced
    host: !Secret_netgear_IP
    username: !Secret_netgear_username
    password: !Secret_netgear_password
    resources:
    • firmware
    • check_app_fw
    • get_device_config_info
    • access_control_on
    • traffic_meter
    • traffic_meter_on
    • traffic_meter_options
    • get_lan_config_info
    • get_wan_ip_info
    • parental_control_on
    • mac_address
    • info
    • supported_features
    • speed_test_result
    • qos_enabled
    • bw_control
    • 2g_guest_wifi_on
    • 5g_guest_wifi_on
    • 2g_wifi_info
    • 5g_wifi_info
    • get_channel

Can anyone point me in the right direction on what I am missing please?

I have the same error.

Just checking but in your config for host: !Secret_netgear_IP did you change it to your router’s IP?
Same for username: & password:. I’m not sure how the Secret file works as I haven’t gotten to anything I really need it for yet, but I don’t think how it’s setup on yours post looks correct. From the girhub it looks like if you have your username & password in the !secret file (secrets.yaml) you need to have a value in the file called whatever is after the !Secret (followed by a space not an “_”)
!secret my_secret_netgear_user is the example & the field, I assume, but look it up if you are using it, in the secrets.yaml file would have to be my_secret_netgear_user: YOUR1PASSWORD for it to work.

Here’s my sensor.yaml file. Names have been changed to protect the innocent & all that.

- platform: netgear_enhanced
    host: 192.168.1.1 # (Replaced "!secret my_secret_ip" with my Netgear Nighthawk IP Address)
    username: admin # (Replaced "!secret my_secret_netgear_user" with my Netgear's unchangeable Username)
    password: SoMeLeTtErS&nUmBeRs1@3$5^ # (Replaced "!secret my_secret_netgear_pass" with my Netgear's Password)
    resources:
      #- firmware
      #- check_app_fw
      #- get_device_config_info
      #- access_control_on
      - traffic_meter
      #- traffic_meter_on
      #- traffic_meter_options
      - get_lan_config_info
      - get_wan_ip_info
      #- parental_control_on
      - mac_address
      - dns_masq
      - info
      #- supported_features
      - speed_test_result
      #- qos_enabled
      #- bw_control
      #- 2g_guest_wifi_on
      #- 5g_guest_wifi_on
      #- 2g_wpa_key
      #- 5g_wpa_key
      #- 2g_wifi_info
      #- 5g_wifi_info
      #- get_channel
      #- 2g_guest_wifi_info
      #- 5g_guest_wifi_info
      #- get_smart_conn

You should also remove or #Comment out the fields you don’t need. Your router doesn’t have a lot of resources so you should avoid trying to get every piece of data, that alone could cause it to not work.

Also note that you have to be careful with capitals in YAML, !secret is not the same as !Secret & a lot of things in YAML & consequently Home Assistant, won’t work if you use capital letters, but they don’t usually tell you that’s why

Make sure all the files that you are using are enabled in configuration.yaml. Mine didn’t have sensor.yaml so I had to create it & add the line to configuration.yaml. The same if you are using the secrets.yaml file.

If you are adding directly to configuration.yaml for your integration (Not recommended) I believe there is more you need, but you can look up the formatting if you choose to do it that way.

If you are following the instructions the file you posted should be added to the sensor.yaml file. If you are adding the Switches that part should be added to the switch.yaml file.

I found this other Github that has better instructions & may be newer, plus it has a HACS Integration (What I was looking for when I found this post)