New APIs for BTicino / LeGrand Netatmo Home + Control

Hello,
I am interested in Beta Test. I wrote you on Discord.
Do you have any idea of a possibile ETA for the integration to be complete?

This has already been released.

Hello,

Sorry to disturb, I would like to confirm that the netatmo plugin is able to report the electricity consumption information of the Legrand ecometer as visible on the screenshot at the beginning of this thread? (via Netatmo Control). For the netatmo API it is an NLE type device.

Thanks,

Thank you! Now I can finally see the consumption of the BTicino plug and the power meter module (F20T60A) directly.
The only thing I noticed is that it seems to me that the consumption data is updated every 5 minutes, I wanted to know if it is possible to lower the time to 1 minute (or even less) in some way. If so, how can I do it?

Thank you.

1 Like

No, currently lowering the polling frequency is not an option due to limitations by Netatmo. We’re in contact with them how to improve this.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I have a Legrand ecometer linked with a Netatmo account. I’ve used that HA Netatmo integration and it created some sensors with the name that I gave inside the Netatmo app. But all these sensors stays in an unknown state. What can I do to resolve this ?

1 Like

Same thing here, if someone have an answer :slight_smile:

Still nothing for me…

Hi, any news about your request for lowering pool frequency from Netatmo?

Thanks!

Link, please ?

Hello,

is there going to be support also for the MyHOMEServer1 from Bticino? I connected the Netatmo API with the Control app (I can control my shutters via API) but no devices or sensors are recognized by the Netatmo integration.

Am I doing something wrong or the Bticino server is still not supported?

Thanks!

Hello There,

@cgtobi Is there a way to configure properly the plugin for the ecometer or is it already stuck by Netatmo cloud ?

Thanks!

Hello, no update on lowering the polling frequency for power meters?
I know you released a new version working on some issues of power meters

Does it include the possibility to read the power consumption let’s say every minute instead of 5?
Thank you!

No, currently polling every minute is not supported and most likely wont be in the near future as it violates the terms and conditions of Netatmos API call rate limits.

Hi there,

Pretty new into the Home Assistant ecosystem, still, I love it :wink:
I went thru the post, and I wonder if someone could bring some light …
I have a Legrand Connected Ecometer (ref 412032). I have registered my HA into dev.netatmo, and have my Bearer. My HA is reachable thru https, and I can “execute / Getmeasure” test from the https://dev.netatmo.com.
I run the latest version oh HAOS (11.3).
however, my sensor are desperatly still “unavailable”.
I tried to copy-past the curl command from the “execute / getmeasure” into my yaml.conf, but failed there…
If anyone could give me an idea, or a hint…
Thank you.