New Aqara Human Presence Sensor FP1

You can already buy them and set them up in the Aqara app. It looks great! But looks like HA support isn’t really there yet.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that - it’s a really good overview of the functionality. This looks like it really might be an amazing sensor for so many applications. Hopefully, it becomes available for EU and US soon so that more people can get access to it!

Ok. So now I’m keeping an eye out on this. Would love to get this in EU. HA team…please make support for this asap! :smiley:

There seems to be partial support already in Zigbee2MQTT.
Zone support is stil missing.

3 Likes

Any news about it?
Will it work with DeConz? At least as a motion sensor without regions?

Here are some nice pictures of the pcb:
Aqara Presence Detector FP1 (RTCZCGQ11LM; lumi.motion.ac01): disassembly : Aqara (reddit.com)

The price for this sensor seems to be about 100€! If someone is interested in building a 60 GHz sensor as DIY, please left your words here:
DIY 60GHz Radar sensor to solve the nasty motion-sensor problem - Hardware - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

1 Like

Has anyone been able to try this sensor yet? I can’t find it available online anywhere.

nope. But I found this:

Perhaps also 60GHz, I dont know.

1 Like

that one is very interesting as well. I’d be really curious to see if anyone is able to get one of these and how well it works.

1 Like

It looks like that Tuya WiFi Smart Human Body Sensor is supported by the Tuya integration:

1 Like

Not necessarily, looking around Ali Express there are 2 human presence sensors. One of them is “enhanced infrared” and the other very clearly says it uses radar.

Review of it here

by ‘Everything Smart Home’

3 Likes

Can these differentiate between pets and humans?
I’ve always wondered why there isn’t an off the shelf sensor for detecting room presesnsce by monitoring objects passing through a door way. Like a laser line being broken and then height eliminates pets from being detected.

1 Like

It is now available on Aliexpress, but the price is quite steep at approx 100 EUR.

Thanks for the heads up, bought one to test but at this price will be hard to have a lot around the house :slight_smile:

already gone! 8 hours!!! dang

Ahhhh, also want one.
Any hints where we can buy them? (I am from austria)

Can’t find them anywhere on AliExpress

Thx

I have looked daily at aliexpress, once to twice a week they appear. Got one already at home and 2 more are on the way. But nearly 100€, they are really expensive.

Also looking at aliexpress daily.
But sadly not got a single one :frowning:

For Germany i can see three offers at the moment. Maybe it is different for austria?

Sadly nothing available at present on aliexpress…

2 Likes