New EZVIZ integration has error

It works with home assistant core?

Thanks. I have the same problem. But i can´t find ezviz/camera.py.

I have accessed by ssh, but I cannot find the folder

Can you help me?

Ive been trying to get this working for hours, I m about to quit but thought I would post to see if anyone has this working?

The file is located here: /usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/ ezviz /camera.py
Look at it depending on the platform which you are running, I use docker image (not HAssio) and accessed it directly via Docker or Portainer.

What about latest version of hassio? They disabled component of EZVIZ. Did you find any solution?

1 Like

Hi Alessio, thank you very much for the code…
I’m using Hassio, I tried to insert your py code under custom_component/ezviz named ezviz_service.py and, as you told, I entered the configuration in configuration.yaml. I tried to verify the configuration but HOME ASSITANT told me :
Component error: ezviz_service - Integration ‘ezviz_service’ not found.

Any solution ?

Hi Alessio!

Could you give me more info on using the EzViz API? Doc? Examples?

I have a couple of Mini Trooper wireless cam (not wifi) that I can ONLY view using the iOS app or the ezvizlife.com site. No way of finding an y local way of getting the video stream.

Can any user of consumer EzViz cameras use that API?

Thanks!

Try this.
Download the ezviz studio for windows and do the following.

How to visit the “Advanced Setting” of EZVIZ Studio?

1. Go to the root directory of EZVIZ Studio in your PC and find the folder named “config”.

2. Copy the file named “AppConfig.ini” in the folder of “config” to desktop. Open “AppConfig.ini” in desktop

3. Add the following command which highlighted in yellow in “AppConfig.ini” and save before exiting.

[LocalOperation]

Show=1

1. Copy the “AppConfig.ini” file in desktop to folder of “config” and overlay the old one. Refresh the device page in EZVIZ Studio or reopen the Studio, then you will see the “Advanced”.

2. If you want to hide the “Advanced” setting, please change the command “Show=1” to “Show=0”, then reopen the EZVIZ studio.

If you change or deactivate a certain setting there you can easily connect the cameras. I have been trying everything and this finally worked. If you need more detail I will go back with mysteps and put them here.

1 Like

I got this working and all the services are now available. However I keep getting the “became unavailable” on the sensors. For example the motion trigger is never triggered however it gives the clear and Became unavailable status . However when tested from Dev tools it does work

Working sensors below

Hi,

I disabled Access Configuration and it worked.
The bad thing is my account now has a less secure access than before. Couldn’t the integration ask for the verification code so that the HA instance would be recognized and verified by the EzViz account, instead of disabling this security totally ?

Thanks

Is there any switch to change the day/night setting like in the studio? Would be great to be able to control this from HA.

Initially thought the light flicker switch might be the one but that doesn’t seem to do anything.

Thanks