New fork of pollenprognos-card

Fellow Swedes and more specifically, you who suffer from the yearly ailment of pollen allergies and thus might also be using JohNan’s excellent pollenprognos-integration,

I’ve made a fork of the fork of isabellaalstrom’s pollenprognos-card.

TL;DR: you can find it here: GitHub - krissen/pollenprognos-card: A custom Lovelace card to display pollen information

There was a glitch which I hope is fixed. Added ability to choose the number of days (0-4) to be shown in the normal layout; like so:

Two days without text:

Four days with text:

It is also possible to choose 0 days. However, in that case, might I suggest you try the minimal layout instead?

Minimal, without text and title:

Minimal, with text and title:

@krissen Nice work.
It looks nice but there is a couple of glitches.
First it doesn’t seem to handle the value -1 which is “Ingen information”.
The second is that it hides all allergens with the value 0, Inga pollen. It should be selectable in the configuration.

The values for “Onsdag” is -1…

First it doesn’t seem to handle the value -1 which is “Ingen information”.

Rudimentary fix implemented in the latest release. Hope it works for you; it did in my own testing. “-1” is really a NA value, I think. The latest release filters these to “0”. A proper way would be to add text and image for NA. Feel free open an issue to remind me. Also, PR:s are welcomed!

The second is that it hides all allergens with the value 0, Inga pollen. It should be selectable in the configuration.

Rudimentary support has been added, use variable pollen_threshold. Default value is 1, for the same behaviour as before. Set to 0 to show all, or any other number to filter. Currently, it checks if there is higher value than pollen_threshold in any coming days (1-4), regardless of days_to_show variable. Better support would be if it would only check days_to_show. Feel free open an issue to remind me. Also, PR:s are welcomed!

1 Like

Better support for -1 has been added in the most recent release (v1.0.3). It now tells you there is no information rather than fooling you into believing that there wouldn’t be any.

Also considered implementing a threshold according to days to show, but I kind of prefer it as it is. Just let me know if anyone would prefer it otherwise.

Great card! Thanks a bunch! How would I go about changing the font-weight of the header “Idag”, “Imorgon”, “Övermorgon”? I’m using card mod, and can’t seem to find the element to style. Kind regards.

Installed it in HACS but cant find the card in Lovelace.
The card does not list under my card

Any idea whats wrong?

Jag har samma problem. Hittar inget kort.