New HACS 1.17.2 Problems

After the upgrade are disappeared the follow entities.

• BMW (totally)
  • Roomba

What’s your question?

What is not clear i what i wrote?

This is the BMW error

Nuovo tentativo di configurazione: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://customer.bmwgroup.com/gcdm/oauth/authenticate

This for Roomba

Authentication failed (invalid_request): The request is missing a required parameter, includes an unsupported parameter value (other than grant type), repeats a parameter, includes multiple credentials, utilizes more than one mechanism for authenticating the client, or is otherwise malformed
17:53:13 – (ERRORE) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/bimmer_connected/account.py - il messaggio si è verificato per la prima volta alle 17:25:05 e compare 23 volte
Unexpectedly disconnected from Roomba 192.168.0.150, code Unable to connect to Roomba at 192.168.0.150
17:52:17 – (AVVERTIMENTO) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/roombapy/roomba.py - il messaggio si è verificato per la prima volta alle 17:25:15 e compare 20 volte
Unable to connect to 192.168.0.150
17:52:17 – (ERRORE) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/roombapy/remote_client.py - il messaggio si è verificato per la prima volta alle 17:25:15 e compare 20 volte
Can’t connect to 192.168.0.150, error: [Errno 113] Host is unreachable
17:52:17 – (ERRORE) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/roombapy/remote_client.py - il messaggio si è verificato per la prima volta alle 17:25:09 e compare 60 volte

And what is the relationship with hacs?

I don’t know all is happened after the upgrade!

I would check the component. , Not hacs

I don’t know what i have to check… i didn’t make any changes and after the upgrathe these 2 component are stopped to work.
I don’t know what can I personal do!

Can you check the custom components on GitHub, maybe other people have the same issue with that custom component…

OK Thank You

my guess you have some network issueS?

Unexpectedly disconnected from Roomba 192.168.0.150, code Unable to connect to Roomba at 192.168.0.150

Yes, for roomba probably, i’m checking… for bmw is something depending from Bmw… is only a coincidence that all is happened in the same time!
Thank You again!

1 Like

Roomba Solved…, for BMW i can only wait!

:+) good to hear