New integration to Sabiana Wifi devices (Cooling convectors, etc.)

Sabiana is an Italian company operating in 50 countries. They supply HVAC devices such as fan coil units, radiant panels, air handling units, and more. The newer models also feature WiFi connectivity and can be controlled via the Sabiana WiFi app.

I would like to connect my Sabiana cooling convector (SABIANA CVP-ECM-TA 4) to Home Assistant, so I’m looking for a new integration between Home Assistant and Sabiana WiFi. This integration could benefit many other Home Assistant users, as different Sabiana devices use the same Sabiana WiFi app.

The device also has BLE and a corresponding Sabiana BLE mobile app, but I would prefer the WiFi option.

I have asked Sabiana for API descriptions, but they directed me to contact my local representative, who in my case is a wholesaler.

That would be awesome!

1 Like

Hello timofin,

I have an idea ,
For you and anyone else that’s a Sabiana Customer, I would suggest asking the mfgr to look into the works with home assistant program to see if their API would be compatible with HA.
Introducing the Works with Home Assistant program - Home Assistant.
The more of their customers that request this, the more likely it would happen.

The other way is to get someone to write something which 99% of the time is someone with the hardware or a desire to use the software and has the chops to write a custom Integration. If someone so chooses this can also be a core integration but that takes more work and commitment, There are thousands of core integrations, so it happens, but there are probably more custom ones than that because the entry bar is lower.

1 Like

hi did you solve it? I have sabiana too.

No solution yet. No answer from Sabiana about the API.

I hope we get some pressure for this topic.

I need the same. Please support. Thanks!!!