New IOS HA app and new update 0.102.3 not working

Hi
I have a couple issue just after the new IOS update. I can’t access my HA from outside using LTE.
I used the myID.dns.or on the external link but it would not take it.
I try updating the the lawyer update but my HA revert to 0.91.4 my last update.
I lost my IOS notification
What is going on. Please help.

The app requires HA 0.95 - you need to upgrade.

Somehow when I upgrade it would not upgrade. I don’t know why. !it remains at .91

Anybody know if this can be moved or hidden?

I can’t do a lot of things in the app because I can’t hit the save button…

mine is the opposite. It only shows for like 0.5 second when launching the app then it’s hidden.

That settings wheel only shows when the app has connection problems to your instance.

Likely even if you could hit the save button you’d only be doing it on a cached copy of your frontend…

Any idea how do I get HA to update.

Thanks bro! You were absolutely correct. I reset the app and logged back in and it’s gone! Much appreciated!

If you’re running Hassio, have a look at the instructions here, this tends to work if the UI upgrader doesn’t you’ll need SSh set up

sorry but I don’t understand what you mean. How do I know if I have the upgrader. How do I do it from SSH

any information on this, I can’t update !!!

In your sidebar look for an item called “Hassio” and on that page you should see an update section.

Judging by your original post, it sounds like you might have already tried this and it reverted/rolled you back to 0.91.4? Which probably means that you have breaking changes making your configuration invalid that you will need to sort out first.

There are two things you can try:

1. Install and run the “Check Home Assistant configuration” Hassio addon which should point you in the right direction of what to fix (although I think it was broken from 0.91 to 0.94 so this may not work in your particular case).
  2. Read the blog posts for everything that came after your version starting with 0.92 here: https://www.home-assistant.io/blog/2019/04/24/release-92/ You need to look at the breaking changes sections and see if any of the integrations you use need to have their configuration updated.

In general, I think it is a bad idea to wait so long between updating, because now it’s a lot harder to troubleshoot. You haven’t updated in eight months and so much has changed since then.