New machine for HA, frigate, mariadb and NAS. Advice?

Hey everyone.

I am currently running two instances of HA out of two old laptops. One is running all my smart home stuff and the second one is running all the db needs for the first laptop, dns adguard and Frigate (still testing it as I just got a coral usb).

I was thinking of moving everything into one machine.

I would like it to run:

• HA with all its hundreds of integrations and automations,
  • Maria db with influx db for long term stats,
  • frigate NVR with 9+ poe cameras (+ 1 coral usb)
  • A local nas server (just samba shares for now - or is open media vault the way to go?)

I should say that i have minimal knowledge on linux and so far i have installed HA using this guide.

I was thinking of using something within these lines:

PCPartPicker Part List

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i3-10100F 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor $69.99 @ B&H
Motherboard Gigabyte B560M AORUS ELITE Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard
Memory G.Skill Value 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 CL17 Memory $38.72 @ Amazon
Memory G.Skill Value 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 CL17 Memory $38.72 @ Amazon
Storage Samsung 870 Evo 250 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $40.96 @ MemoryC
Case Antec P5 MicroATX Mini Tower Case $34.22 @ Amazon
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 11 500 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply $69.90 @ Amazon
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $292.51
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-09-25 03:51 EDT-0400

Some prices differ where i live, but the total is about $270

My thoughts are:

1. I selected the Motherboard as it has 2.5gb eth, m2 (for an extra future coral) and 6 sata for possible future expandable NAS. (already have a usb coral )
  2. Went for a cheap intel processor, would i need a better one? or a different one?
  3. I was thinking of progressively getting some more HDs, perhaps one for databases, one for NVR recordings and one for my basic NAS needs?
  4. I have followed the supervised HA installation guide until now (but i have minimal linux knowledge) should i switch to HA OS?
  5. Regarding the NAS, i only need some media files to be stored for local viewing. I dont think my skills can handle a full NAS deployment (never done raid etc, and the linux side is even scarier for me)
  6. Do i need a better GPU for frigate? or will the on-board one be sufficient? I have a 1660 around or I could get one if needed now that prices are lower.

Any other thoughts you could offer are more than welcome.

I should say i am thinking of this hardware, as i am more familiar with it and feel safer building it.

Thanks in advance