New Reverse Cycle Ducted - Australia

Hello everyone,

I’m in the process of considering a new ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system for my home, which operates on a 3-phase electrical system. Currently, my setup includes an Ecobee thermostat, but it appears that the new systems I’m looking at aren’t compatible with it. My priority is to ensure that any new HVAC system I install can integrate seamlessly with Home Automation (HA).

I’ve discovered that Fujitsu offers a solution that might fit my requirements, as shown in the image below. Additionally, it seems Advantage Air could be a viable option, so I’m leaning towards using that since it appears to be compatible with HA.

![Fujitsu System with HA Compatibility]

Has anyone here had experience using these systems with HA? I reached out to them, and the response I got was somewhat vague, indicating that they don’t officially support HA integration, which seems to be a typical stance.

Thank you in advance for any insights or experiences you can share!

I went with a 12kW single phase ducted Daikin system. Works well with HA. No individual room control though (other than manual room vent louvres).

• FDYA100AV1 DAIKIN 12.5kW INVERTER DUCTED HEAT/COOL SYSTEM - INDOOR UNIT
  • RZAS100CV1 DAIKIN - 12.5kW INVERTER DUCTED HEAT/COOL SYSTEM - OUTDOOR UNIT (R32)
  • BRC1E63 DAIKIN WIRED WALL CONTROLLER
  • BRP15B61 Airbase Wi-Fi remote control interface

Apologies for the shouty text. Copied from the invoice.

Awesome thanks. Will check that out.

Mine will be a four zone system. I think I can control those from an expense. It’s Judt the main unit I’m worried about. So you use native daiken integration?

Yes , core integration.

1 Like