New Shelly Zwave plug UK

Hi.
Has anyone any knowledge of these Shelly Zwave+ uk plugs and do they work in HA.

Thank you.

I have no knowledge of them but they should work in HA. I have devices that are so brand new that they show up as unknown devices. Despite this I have access to all the settings and have no problem controlling them.

1 Like

I was asking about the new zwave plug. They don’t seem to be on sale in the uk store.

Ordered one yesterday I will let you know when it arrives.

2 Likes

Connected to the Z-Wave without any issues, it’s not the best feeling bit of kit, if you hold a Fibaro, they are heaver and feel better quality, but saying that this is half the price, Z-Wave controller doesn’t seem to know what it is, but it is responding.

I will run it for a a few days and see how it does.

1 Like

Quick update, noticed half my Z-Wave devices had stopped responding, mainly locks, tried to remove the new Shelly socket and would not exclude itself, so had to kill it and do a force remove and lo and behold, all my other devices cam back online.

Could be coincidence? Not sure…

1 Like

Hi, I use 5 of them, no issues. I have sometimes Shelly z-wave devices disapearring but they re-appear or you just rebuild node. I will get more of those as my Aeotec keep failing. In total I use 15 shelly wave devices but on 500 chip stick. I will upgrade to 800 stick shortly to make the most of it and as of yesterdays’ z-wave update theyse are better supported by the look of things with more and better config.