New sonoff problem

I have been having the same issue it was not accepting my sign in details, nothing that was said above worked, even after two HA updates. (now on 22.7) What I eventually found out was my Sonoff version was not being updated to the latest. So I went to Settings, system, system health and found I was running Sonoff 3.01. Went to the very first manage at the top of the list and it showed me what was out of date. Clicked update, and it fixed the problem! (took me all day!)

the problem started to happen for me on 6/7 June.
after I changed suggested fixes in cloud.py it was fixed. after new HA system updated, the problem came back.
although cloud.py remained fixed, the attention message keep popping up.
even more - all my sonoff devices are working fine beside 2 motion sensors connected via sonoff ZB gateway.
today I finally got back to my backup from June, and everything works. If I upgrade HA system I understand it will come back.
The current core version is: core-2022.6.7
Newest Version where problem occurred: core-2022.8.6

I’m using HA installation for RasPi4 (standard HA image, docker based)

also checked all my integrations are upto date (sonoff integration is 3.0.5)
any suggestions?

Thank you for the fix !

Just happened to me this am July 26, 2023 !

Chas

Same for me.

Same here, too. Having read the articles from last time, I assume that the developer needs to renew an API key?

1 Like

Just upgrade the component through HACS and you should be good again

I just got an update to the Sonoff integration this Thurs am 7/27 and all seems ok

Worked for me, changed the mentioned lines and restart HA.

tip: my all sonoff devices are set to local (LAN Control), mainly minis and basic sonoffs.

After redownload and line change problem with L1 exisist. Any other solution?

I’m getting time-out errors now (while the latest version worked fine), so that doesn’t necessarily mean that the component is broken. Give the servers some time to reset.

Edit: and during writing this response, it came back for me.

Problem still exist not only with L1 but with wifi door sensors also. Any solutions?