New user - How to automate my Android TV's

Hi all, thanks for any help in advance.

As the title states I am a completely new user to Home Assistant and automation in general.

I am setting up Home Assistant at my office to make our office smarter.

We have 4 TCL Android TV’s on the wall in the office. We have some dashboards (call stats and the like) that I want to display on the TV’s

What I would like to be able to achieve is to have the Tv’s all turn on at 08:00 on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur and Fri

Then I would like them to display a different web page on each TV

I am sure the first part of this shouldnt be that difficult, but I am struggling.

I have the TV’s connected to Home Assistant but I am not sure I have done that correctly as I dont have options to turn them on (although I can turn them off)

You can see in this, TV 4 is on currently and I can turn it off but TV1,2 and 3 are off currently with no way to turn on.

I have Googled and read some articles, but as a new user the options are overwhelming and the ones I have tried have not worked.

If I could get as far as turning them on based on day/time that would be great

What kind of service calls can you make?
Go to developer tools → service calls and see what media player controls you have.

Now there iz a few steps to do it so will try to be brief as possible.
Setup android and google cast integration.
Connect tvs over lan cable to router or a switch. Enable developer mode on tv and enable wake on lan.
Setup binary sensor for each tv and ping each tv every ie 15 minutes so it doesn’t go in deep sleep.
If you manage to this point you will have for each tv two integrations - android tv and Google cast for the same tv. When you turn off tv it’s casting abilities will be on so you can cast anything on it. And you will be able tu turn it on in ha.
P.S.
Turn off wifi on tv when you connected it with lan cable.