New Xiaomi gateway firmware (xiaomi_aqara component)

Something is wrong the interface adress

Might be an issue with the instructions or the underlying code as I thought I had the config correct as per the docs? I have changed my configuration.yaml to the following and it is working. Thanks for the help Daniel!

xiaomi_aqara:
  discovery_retry: 10
  gateways:
    - host: 192.168.1.168
    - mac:
      key: xxxxduu9ybt6xxxxx

Then it would be great if you can help update and improve the documentation. In the upper right corner of any documentation page, you will find “Edit this page on GitHub”. Follow the link and submit your suggested change. Demonstrated here: https://youtu.be/dRfk9JAlPJk?t=1h16m17s

I would be happy to but I am not sure what the issue is with the interface line. Should it not have the single quotes around it? If they are supposed to be there I don’t know why it did not work?

Edit: I will try the interface line without the quotes and see if it works.

Hi,

In my case i have this configuration in HA 0.56.2, and works well. The mac field i have it empty.

xiaomi_aqara:
  gateways:
    - mac:
      key: !secret xiaomi_key

Hope can help you

No using the interface line does not work for me. I tried the following.

xiaomi_aqara:
  interface: 192.168.1.168
  gateways:
    - mac:
      key: xxxxduu9ybt6xxxxx

and received the following error:

2017-11-02 19:32:29 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up xiaomi_aqara
2017-11-02 19:32:29 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component xiaomi_aqara
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py”, line 194, in _async_setup_component
component.setup, hass, processed_config)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 331, in iter
yield self # This tells Task to wait for completion.
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 244, in _wakeup
future.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 244, in result
raise self._exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 55, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/xiaomi_aqara.py”, line 95, in setup
interface)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/PyXiaomiGateway/init.py”, line 31, in init
self._socket.bind((interface, 0))
OSError: [Errno 99] Address not available
2017-11-02 19:32:29 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event call_service[L]: domain=persistent_notification, service=create, service_data=title=Invalid config, message=The following components and platforms could not be set up:

• xiaomi-aqara
    Please check your config, notification_id=invalid_config, service_call_id=1965771440-2>
    2017-11-02 19:32:29 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event state_changed[L]: entity_id=persistent_notification.invalid_config, old_state=None, new_state=<state persistent_notification.invalid_config=The following components and platforms could not be set up:
  • xiaomi-aqara
    Please check your config; title=Invalid config @ 2017-11-02T19:32:29.920413+10:00>>

However I do see the following with my “working” configuration.yaml entry. What controlling is not going to be possible?

2017-11-02 19:39:04 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded xiaomi_aqara from homeassistant.components.xiaomi_aqara
2017-11-02 19:39:04 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.xiaomi_aqara] Gateway Key is not provided. Controlling gateway device will not be possible.
2017-11-02 19:39:04 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.xiaomi_aqara] Static address (192.168.1.168:9898) of the gateway provided. Discovery of this host will be skipped.

I have now just slimmed the configuration.yaml entry right back to what @garvarma showed and no error messages. So not sure what the issue is with specifying the gateway IP address?

Hi,
this morning I upgraded my raspberry pi hass to 0.57 (virtualenv install) and since I have a configuration error on xiaomi-aqara. This is my error :
2017-11-04 13:39:28 ERROR (Thread-9) [homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package PyXiaomiGateway==0.6.0: Command “/srv/homeassistant/bin/python3 -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=’/tmp/pip-build-1_21gawi/cryptography/setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’\r\n’, ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” install --record /tmp/pip-pj_0c56g-record/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /srv/homeassistant/include/site/python3.5/cryptography” failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-1_21gawi/cryptography/
2017-11-04 13:39:28 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Not initializing xiaomi_aqara because could not install dependency PyXiaomiGateway==0.6.0
2017-11-04 13:39:28 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for xiaomi_aqara: Could not install all requirements.

I attemped a full install and same issue.

I read on changelog that : "update library for xiaomi_aqara, change from pyCrypto to cryptography.
What do I have to do ?

Thanks

Same here. I went back to the previous version (0.56.2)

Hi,

same here:
[homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package PyXiaomiGateway==0.6.0: Command "/srv/homeassistant/bin/python3 -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-build-p97eqa2w/cffi/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\r\n', '\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install --record /tmp/pip-ee6ge4_l-record/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /srv/homeassistant/include/site/python3.4/cffi" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-p97eqa2w/cffi/

Solved here https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/10338

1 Like

I saw the github issue but didn’t work for me, this is my output :

Output "pip install PyXiaomiGateway==0.6.0"

(homeassistant) homeassistant@pi3:/home/pi$ pip install PyXiaomiGateway==0.6.0
Collecting PyXiaomiGateway==0.6.0
Using cached https://www.piwheels.ho
stedpi.com/simple/pyxiaomigateway/PyXiaomiGateway-0.6.0-py3-none-any.whl
Collecting cryptography==2.1.1 (from PyXiaomiGateway==0.6.0)
Using cached cryptography-2.1.1.tar.gz
Requirement already satisfied: idna>=2.1 in /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages (from cryptography==2.1.1->PyXiaomiGateway==0.6.0)
Requirement already satisfied: asn1crypto>=0.21.0 in /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages (from cryptography==2.1.1->PyXiaomiGateway==0.6.0)
Requirement already satisfied: six>=1.4.1 in /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages (from cryptography==2.1.1->PyXiaomiGateway==0.6.0)
Requirement already satisfied: cffi>=1.7 in /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages (from cryptography==2.1.1->PyXiaomiGateway==0.6.0)
Requirement already satisfied: pycparser in /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages (from cffi>=1.7->cryptography==2.1.1->PyXiaomiGateway==0.6.0)
Building wheels for collected packages: cryptography
Running setup.py bdist_wheel for cryptography … error
Complete output from command /srv/homeassistant/bin/python3 -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=’/tmp/pip-build-mt25v7jq/cryptography/setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’\r\n’, ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” bdist_wheel -d /tmp/tmpdh3x0b48pip-wheel- --python-tag cp35:
running bdist_wheel
running build
running build_py
creating build
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography
copying src/cryptography/fernet.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography
copying src/cryptography/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography
copying src/cryptography/exceptions.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography
copying src/cryptography/about.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography
copying src/cryptography/utils.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/name.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/certificate_transparency.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/extensions.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/base.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/oid.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/general_name.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/hmac.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/padding.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/constant_time.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/hashes.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/mac.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/cmac.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/keywrap.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/serialization.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/bindings
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/bindings
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/interfaces.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor/hotp.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor/totp.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor/utils.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers/algorithms.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers/base.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers/aead.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers/modes.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/hkdf.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/pbkdf2.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/x963kdf.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/concatkdf.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/scrypt.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/kbkdf.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/padding.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/dh.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/x25519.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/rsa.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/dsa.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/utils.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/ec.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl/_conditional.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl/binding.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/hmac.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/hashes.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/dh.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/decode_asn1.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/x25519.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/rsa.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/aead.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/ciphers.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/cmac.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/x509.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/dsa.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/backend.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/encode_asn1.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/utils.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/ec.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
running egg_info
writing requirements to src/cryptography.egg-info/requires.txt
writing dependency_links to src/cryptography.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
writing top-level names to src/cryptography.egg-info/top_level.txt
writing src/cryptography.egg-info/PKG-INFO
reading manifest file ‘src/cryptography.egg-info/SOURCES.txt’
reading manifest template ‘MANIFEST.in’
no previously-included directories found matching ‘docs/_build’
warning: no previously-included files matching ‘*’ found under directory ‘vectors’
writing manifest file ‘src/cryptography.egg-info/SOURCES.txt’
running build_ext
generating cffi module ‘build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/_padding.c’
creating build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5
generating cffi module ‘build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/_constant_time.c’
generating cffi module ‘build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/_openssl.c’
building ‘_openssl’ extension
creating build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/build
creating build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5
arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -g -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/python3.5-RUbMX3/python3.5-3.5.3=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -I/usr/include/python3.5m -I/srv/homeassistant/include/python3.5m -c build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/_openssl.c -o build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/_openssl.o -Wconversion -Wno-error=sign-conversion
build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/_openssl.c:483:30: fatal error: openssl/opensslv.h: No such file or directory
#include <openssl/opensslv.h>
^
compilation terminated.
error: command ‘arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc’ failed with exit status 1

Failed building wheel for cryptography
Running setup.py clean for cryptography
Failed to build cryptography
Installing collected packages: cryptography, PyXiaomiGateway
Running setup.py install for cryptography … error
Complete output from command /srv/homeassistant/bin/python3 -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=’/tmp/pip-build-mt25v7jq/cryptography/setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’\r\n’, ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” install --record /tmp/pip-h597kz8u-record/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /srv/homeassistant/include/site/python3.5/cryptography:
running install
running build
running build_py
creating build
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography
copying src/cryptography/fernet.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography
copying src/cryptography/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography
copying src/cryptography/exceptions.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography
copying src/cryptography/about.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography
copying src/cryptography/utils.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/name.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/certificate_transparency.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/extensions.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/base.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/oid.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
copying src/cryptography/x509/general_name.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/x509
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/hmac.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/padding.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/constant_time.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/hashes.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/mac.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/cmac.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/keywrap.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/serialization.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/bindings
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/bindings
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/interfaces.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor/hotp.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor/totp.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor/utils.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/twofactor
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers/algorithms.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers/base.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers/aead.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers/modes.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/ciphers
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/hkdf.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/pbkdf2.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/x963kdf.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/concatkdf.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/scrypt.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf/kbkdf.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/kdf
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/padding.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/dh.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/x25519.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/rsa.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/dsa.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/utils.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/ec.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl/_conditional.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl/binding.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl
creating build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/hmac.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/init.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/hashes.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/dh.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/decode_asn1.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/x25519.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/rsa.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/aead.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/ciphers.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/cmac.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/x509.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/dsa.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/backend.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/encode_asn1.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/utils.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
copying src/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl/ec.py -> build/lib.linux-armv7l-3.5/cryptography/hazmat/backends/openssl
running egg_info
writing src/cryptography.egg-info/PKG-INFO
writing dependency_links to src/cryptography.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
writing requirements to src/cryptography.egg-info/requires.txt
writing top-level names to src/cryptography.egg-info/top_level.txt
reading manifest file ‘src/cryptography.egg-info/SOURCES.txt’
reading manifest template ‘MANIFEST.in’
no previously-included directories found matching ‘docs/_build’
warning: no previously-included files matching ‘*’ found under directory ‘vectors’
writing manifest file ‘src/cryptography.egg-info/SOURCES.txt’
running build_ext
generating cffi module ‘build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/_padding.c’
creating build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5
generating cffi module ‘build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/_constant_time.c’
generating cffi module ‘build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/_openssl.c’
building ‘_openssl’ extension
creating build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/build
creating build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5
arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -g -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/python3.5-RUbMX3/python3.5-3.5.3=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -I/usr/include/python3.5m -I/srv/homeassistant/include/python3.5m -c build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/_openssl.c -o build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/_openssl.o -Wconversion -Wno-error=sign-conversion
build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.5/_openssl.c:483:30: fatal error: openssl/opensslv.h: No such file or directory
#include <openssl/opensslv.h>
^
compilation terminated.
error: command ‘arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc’ failed with exit status 1

----------------------------------------

Command “/srv/homeassistant/bin/python3 -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=’/tmp/pip-build-mt25v7jq/cryptography/setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’\r\n’, ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” install --record /tmp/pip-h597kz8u-record/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /srv/homeassistant/include/site/python3.5/cryptography” failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-mt25v7jq/cryptography/

Any idea ?

It can’t find openssl/opensslv.h, which is part of OpenSSL. Try installing libssl-dev.

I just updated my xiaomi gateway and then reset it trying to fix a disconnected xiaomi zigbee switch… Now it seems my gateway is bricked and there is no way to configure it :frowning: The app cannot get past the first stage.

The light on the gateway flashes with 3 yellow pulses at a time… No white light at all like the app shows. I join the ad-hoc wifi network that it creates but this does not help. I’ve tried multiple servers including Mainland (where I started), US in USA and US in Singapore. Nothing helps…

@leppa you were right, I think.
This morning I try to uprade again after intalling libssl-dev. For the record my Pi had a fresh strech install.
But at the same time there were a new release 0.57.1 (according to changelog, nothing related to xiaomi issue).
Anyway, this release works now for me.
:champagne:

hey mihalski, had the same exact problem. One of my switch was reporting offline so i ended up resetting the gateway, after that wasn’t able to configure the gateway anymore. Phone wouldn’t detect the gateway and the gateway would flash yellow. I ended up using another device and was able to setup the gateway again.

@uniqueandy29 I was finally able to solve my problem by using the android MiHome app. No surprise iOS SUCKS for this sort of thing. I’ve had similar problems with the LiFX app when setting up new bulbs.

Hi all,

New firmware available.

Can we update without issues?

It’s not FW update. It’s MIhome app update. You can update if you want.