New zigbee2mqtt frontend (1.15.0)... Always "loading"

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f327078eea8> #<Tag:0x00007f327078ed90>

New addon update, now with a frontend, but I can’t use the networkmap or do anyhing on it, its always “loading”.

I use a USB ZigBee stick (CC2531) flashed with zigbe2mqtt 1.2 (not the 3.0 version) as a coordinator, and 10 different ZigBee devices (they work like charm).

I show you some screenshots.

1 Like

Same here. Tried different browsers, updated to 0.116.1, same issue. Zigbee2mqtt assistant frontend (separate) works tho…

Might be some issue with old arguments in the zigbee2mqtt config?

Yup. config issue. I did a reset to default, and that fixed it. :slight_smile:

I’m gonna try and see :slight_smile:

Are you able to see what changed? I’m not home at the moment and copy/pasting config on my mobile doesn’t work, so copying my current values, resetting to default and pasting them back is not desirable - but if it’s just a small edit I can do that remotely.

unfortunately I did not save the old one just copy pasted my custom values.
here is the bare config after a reset.

data_path: /share/zigbee2mqtt
external_converters: []
devices: devices.yaml
groups: groups.yaml
homeassistant: true
permit_join: false
mqtt:
  base_topic: zigbee2mqtt
  server: 'mqtt://core-mosquitto'
  user: 
  password: 
serial:
  port: /dev/ttyACM0
advanced:
  log_level: info
  pan_id: 6754
  channel: 11
  network_key:
    - 1
    - 3
    - 5
    - 7
    - 9
    - 11
    - 13
    - 15
    - 0
    - 2
    - 4
    - 6
    - 8
    - 10
    - 12
    - 13
  availability_blocklist: []
  availability_passlist: []
device_options: {}
blocklist: []
passlist: []
queue: {}
frontend:
  port: 8099
experimental:
  new_api: true
socat:
  enabled: false
  master: 'pty,raw,echo=0,link=/dev/ttyZ2M,mode=777'
  slave: 'tcp-listen:8485,keepalive,nodelay,reuseaddr,keepidle=1,keepintvl=1,keepcnt=5'
  restartdelay: 1
  initialdelay: 1
  options: '-d -d'
  log: false
1 Like

Brilliant thanks, I’ll have a look at mine shortly and have a game of ‘spot the difference’ :+1:

For me, the difference in the config was:

experimental:
  new_api: true

Now it works fine!

3 Likes

Indeed, working here with that added :+1:

1 Like

Thanks all worked immidiatly

1 Like