Newbie Cant Get ZHA (Or Deconz) to pair with Philips Hue Motion Sensor or Dimmers

I am certain this is a “New User issue”…Sigh!
I wonder if someone can point me in the right direction to get this working?

I have a Raspberry PI with the very latest version of Home Assistant Core (2021.4.3) and Home Assistant OS 5.13

All is working well
I just bought a Conbee2 USB stick to control my Zigbee devices.
I am using ZHA for the integration, although I initially tried Deconz and the issue was the same.

I have successfully paired about 26 Sengled Zigbee bulbs with no issue, and I can see these as devices with entities and control them perfectly.

However, no matter what I do, I cannot pair my Philips Hue Motion Sensors or Dimmer switches.
I have deleted them from my Hue bridge, and my understanding is that these are Zigbee devices and I should be able to pair them in the same way I paired my Zigbee bulbs.

I did the pin factory reset, waited 10 seconds until the light blinked green, and then consistent amber blinking. Selected “Add New Device” and then…nothing!

Neither ZHA nor, when I tried it DEconz, could pair with these devices.
I have several motion sensors and dimmers and got the same non result with each of them.

I can successfully pair them with the Hue bridge, so it doesn’t appear to be a hardware issue.

I am sure its just me as a “Newbie” doing something wrong…anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks