Newbie needs help with HASSIO and rflink

Hi. I’m trying to make rflink work with HASSIO on a raspberry pi 3 with no progress. I think I installed the software on the arduino as you should as HASSIO can see 433 mhz units in my vicinity but I cant control it from HASS, the 433 switch I want to add comes up under
`light:

• platform: rflink`

and not under

`switch:

• platform: rflink`

But I saw a community post that it happens sometimes but it doesn’t matter. But what am I missing to control the switches from HASSIO… Feel free to ask me anything you think i left out and I’m just gonna paste in my entire configuration.yaml here

switch:
  - platform: rflink
    automatic_add: true

light: 
    automatic_add: true

# Weather prediction
sensor:
  - platform: yr
    automatic_add: false
# Text to speech
tts:
  - platform: google

# Cloud
cloud:

group: !include groups.yaml
automation: !include automations.yaml
script: !include scripts.yaml

logger:
  default: error
  logs:
    rflink: debug
    homeassistant.components.rflink: debug

rflink:
    port: /dev/ttyACM0
    reconnect_interval: 60    
switch:

- platform: command_line
    switches:
      aeotec_zstick_disco_light:
        friendly_name: 'Aeotec Z-Stick Disco Light'
        command_on: 'echo -e -n "\x01\x08\x00\xF2\x51\x01\x01\x05\x01\x50" > /dev/serial/by-id/usb-0658_0200-if00'
        command_off: 'echo -e -n "\x01\x08\x00\xF2\x51\x01\x00\x05\x01\x51" > /dev/serial/by-id/usb-0658_0200-if00'

zwave:
  usb_path: /dev/ttyACM1

when using the controller that came with the switch i get two units that reacts in the HASSIO interface its a “newkaku_00156000_2” and “unitec_8550_01” both goes on when I press ON on the controll and both get off when I press OFF on the control, but when I press on/off in HASSIO nothing happens

Anyone who uses rflink that can help me?

Christ at least wait 24 hours before bumping your thread!