Newbie troubles with marthoc/homeseer

I have a few strikes against me. I’m severely visually impaired, I’m a total haos and GitHub newbie, and I’m running Homeseer, I’m recently started a haos test system (windows, haos in virtualbox), to test the waters and see if it might be worth moving over. There is this marthoc/Homeseer GitHub repository but it has been shelved and is read only. Hacs will not accept the repo when attempting to add a custom repository. Not that I could figure out anyway. I tried to do it manually but am having difficulties as the screen reader doesn’t always work when in terminal. I got as far as copying the directory over to custom_components but when I ls at custom_components I get Homeseer but it’s not a directory so I’m thinking I did something wrong. Anyone else out there running this marthoc/Homeseer integration? If it’s archived as read only does that mean it’s completely dead, or just use at your own risk? Thanks for any assistance…and patience

Well, I figured things out. Installed samba share, downloaded the file from github but deleted the redundant custom_components directory and files located within, only using the “homeseer” directory and files and copied that into my existing custom_components directory. All is good with the universe now.