Next Alarm sensor not updating / stuck in the past (Samsung Galaxy S22)

Just as the title describes, I’m having trouble with the Next Alarm sensor.
I use it to do a sunrise effect in the morning, and it used to work great on my old phone (LG V30, Android 9).
On my new phone (S22, Android 13) it has not worked at all for multiple months (Holidays, so no big deal, but now I would like it to work again).

The alarm app I use is called AMdroid, and I have already added only it and the Samsung clock app to the Allow List.

It seems to just not pick up any alarms (regardless of the app) until very shortly before, or not at all.

At the moment the sensor should show 12 September 2023 at 8:45, however it is still showing an alarm from last morning. The 11:20 alarm also makes no sense, because there was never an alarm set to 11:20, so no idea where that’s coming from.
Screenshot_2023.09.12_00:14:24

If anyone knows of a solution to this problem or a different way to read the next alarm, I would be infinitely grateful.

switch to a different alarm app, samsung apps are known to misbehave like this and set a lot of unexpected alarms using the API

Google clock and Sleep as Android are both known to make proper use of the API.

if you look at hte companion app logs (Settings > Companion app > Troubleshooting > show and share logs) you will see what app is causing the issue. I have seen Samsung Calendar to also interfere.

The API itself is very literal and only reports the next scheduled alarm and nothing else. So if another app is scheduled before yours you wont see an update until after the other apps scheduled alarm.

Bit late to the topic, but hopefully this is some help to someone having the same problem.

I still had the same issue after I deleted all alarms and then uninstalled Samsung Clock. Then tried both Google Clock and then Sleep (as Android), installed one at a time. Both apps still gave me incorrect or past alarms in HA.

Seems Samsung Routines was causing the problem as well. Opened Settings → Routines (app), then removed cache and data. Seems it was still having the Samsung Clock data.

From this point on Google Clock and Sleep worked like a charm.
Running Android 14 with Samsung One UI 6.1. all up-to-date march 2024.