Next generation dashboard system?

In the last few days I’ve been working more intensively with the YAML editor in HomeAssistant and have developed a new “system” :wink: - I call it :pen:SmartScribis; but basically that doesn’t matter.

What I would like to achieve here is feedback from you on how you find it.

My new system is based on the fact that you no longer just have buttons or other cards, but above all also have text-based overviews. I always integrated the text into Markdown maps via a sensor.
Attached are screenshots :camera_flash: (language is German, but should still be understandable).

I have created different files in my .YAML files :floppy_disk:, each of which creates different sensors (sensor.sch_NAME). A sentence is played back into each of these sensors, which uses one or more specific other sensors as a data set. Since it can get boring pretty quickly just reading the same sentence over and over again, I tried to take at least five sentences, which are always chosen at random. Since they are not updated regularly (but only when restarted), I created an automation that contains all sensors with the name :thermometer:"sensor.sch_NAME" and then updates them every 10 minutes - so variety is now also ensured. Now all that’s missing are icons: I added those too; But I still used these relatively sparingly. Since there are certainly very high or low values where you want to be notified, I used “ha-alert” to integrate various alert cards.

How do you like that?
What other great features would be?
If you want, I can also publish the source code.
Please let me know your opinion!

See here for a similarly aimed setup via markdown