NFL Schedule Automation

Is there anyway to get the nfl schedule? (without manually inputting every game)

Id like to create some automations based on a few teams to be notified when they are playing or it would be really awesome if we can get when a touchdown is scored…

Using a calendar is probably your best approach. I’m sure someone somewhere has already got a google calendar of the NFL schedule.

thanks. i actually just found this, Ive been wanting to learn how to use this type of api with homeassistant. Im gonna play with it some tomorrow

https://api.nfl.com/docs/endpoints/games/index.html

2 Likes

Did you ever figure this out? I wouldn’t even know where to begin…

I gave up. But this just reminded me I guess it’s about time to try again

Lol, yes finally football :football: is back!

2 Likes

Ive done a lot of work with apis this past year at work. I just found what i need, i can get the data just gotta figure out how to get it into ha. shouldnt be too long.

1 Like

This might be worth looking into, it’s for the NHL but might lead you to the promise land!

I just don’t have the knowledge yet to figure this all out.

1 Like

The NHL is great, I just wished I could either find something for the NFL or create something. I have been able to create several individual sensors with the values needed, but I know more can be done but my knowledge is limited.