NGINX Proxy Manager with subnet

Hello,

I am about to pull my hair out because i do not understand how to fix this problem!!!

First some background:

I have installed NGINX Proxy Manager, it was working for around a year or so with no problems. I recently decided to update my HA which hadn’t been done for over a year, and at the same time i changed internet provider.

I have not been able to access my HA remotely since.

My set up is as follows.

I have the internet that arrives via my ISP router (192.168.1.1). I have set static IPs to my Orbi mesh network, which I use to provide internet over wifi and all other ethernet devices. Lets consider this as my main network. This static IP is 192.168.1.2 on the ISP router and the Orbi router is 10.0.0.1

I also have my alarm connected to the ISP router with a static IP of 192.168.1.3.

My HA on a raspberry pi is connected over wifi to my Orbi network with an ip adress of 10.0.0.16:8123

I have forwarded ports TCP 80 and 443 on my ISP router to go to 192.168.1.2 (my orbi router)

I have various duckdns urls, one to access my ISP router, one for the alarm, one for the Orbi router and one for HA.

If i go to the alarm duckdns url i can see the alarm login page. This one works.

If i go to the ISP router duckdns then this tells me that " unknown host, use ip address or mafreebox.freebox.fr". surely something on my ISP router that does not like the reverse proxy.

If i try to go to the Orbi duckdns URL then this does not work i get " Hmmm… can’t reach this page"

If i try to go to the HA duckdns then this does not work either i get " Hmmm… can’t reach this page" and sometimes a 400 bad request.

I dont know what is going wrong. I can access anything on the ISP router it seems but nothing on the subnet. Any ideas?