Niko friends of hue switch integration

Hi @lindi,

Was it different in Phoscon between when you commission with buttons 2 and 3 and when you didn’t?
Phoscon doesn’t pair properly and doesn’t complete the setup without it for me. The switch shows up properly in Phoscon now, but listening to the event doesn’t catch anything.
Did you have any additional config to do in HA?
Anything else I might have missed you think?

Thanks

It might help to strictly follow the instructions in posts 22 and 19. Let me know if it helped. We can dive a little deeper if it still doesn’t.

Post 22: switch orientation
And
Post 19: pairing

Hi SarumaN,

Actually, my problem was with the deConz integration, somehow HA had automatically configured one. I redid the configuration and now everything is as expected.

Thanks

Hi @yvan.perrenoud

I would have proposed the same as @SarumaN did. I am glad to read that you were also successful by following strictly Post 22: switch orientation and Post 19: pairing

where did you buy it from ?

what? FoH?

hi,

trying to connect my niko friend of hue switch directly to HA with the skyconnect. doesbt work with both the left up as well as the down under button oress for start pairing.

any other options?

sincerely,

Otto

It might help to strictly follow the instructions in posts 22 and 19. Let me know if it helped. We can dive a little deeper if it still doesn’t.

Post 22: switch orientation
And
Post 19: pairing