Nmap Integration issue

My nmap_tracker setup was running fine till last week. After that, I found the devices were missing and the entities are there. I tried lot of options, but nothing worked. I have enabled the debug in the configuration.yaml. I found the below. How to fix this issue?.

2022-02-09 11:05:53 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Not adding entity 192 because it's disabled
2022-02-09 11:05:53 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Not adding entity Raspberry Pi Foundation 20:25:DB because it's disabled
2022-02-09 11:05:53 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Not adding entity Nmap Tracker 0E:80:62:91:07:25 because it's disabled
2022-02-09 11:05:53 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Not adding entity D-Link 27:EE:E1 because it's disabled

I haven’t disabled anything manually, enabling doesn’t add the device in the nmap_tracker integration. Only the entity is enabled.

I assume you just updated to 2022.2 ?

Yes I did. is it known issue?

Did you click the link?

Yes, I understood now. Thank you.

Hi, finally getting around to troubleshooting my nmap and asus integrations. Thanks for the link, I think that’s the root of my issues with devices on my network not being found.

Is there a way to have nmap not add new entities as ‘disabled’? I’ve gone and enabled the “Enable newly added entities.” in the integration’s system options, but it doesn’t seem to be doing anything.

Also, do you know how I can tie a found device_tracker to device? For example, asuswrt integration is finding my pixel (device_tracker.pixel_4a), but it’s not getting tied to my pixel device “Pixel 4a” (provided by the Companion app).