No graph or history for sensors anymore

For some time the Graphs for sensor values on the frontend are not showing anymore and history keeps loading without ever showing anything.
This is both for the iOS app and when using safari. When using chrome everything looks okay.!

See here for the solution and bug report.

Temporary solution for now, use the following in your configuration

frontend:
  javascript_version: es5
1 Like

thanks. solved :slight_smile:

Issue is fixed in 60.1. You should be able to use

frontend:
  javascript_version: auto

Fine. When will 60.1 be out?

It is out now, just update home assistant. Release notes are not online yet, but are on github.

I have updated now and it Works :slight_smile:

So this brings up a topic, namely regression testing.

Is there any regression testing done on this platform. Is anyone applying any automated testing to this, such as robot framework to catch things like this?

Every release is a roll of the dice, due to the sheer number of changes, the amount of developers involved and the short cycle.

I only update at larger intervals but even then I have problems. This doesn’t give this product the look of a stable, ready solution, it still feels like a hobby project.

René

Just a followup: I applied the change of
frontend:
javascript_version: auto

and
the same :frowning:

So what changed?? And by the way, this is ALL items that used to register graphs and I haven’t changed my configurations files in weeks.

I am having the same issue, but without using the IOS app.

If you’re using 0.61.0, upgrade to 0.61.1. It contains an important bug fix for history.

Try with

javascript_version: latest
or
javascript_version: es5

Doesnt work for me, too. Tried everything. „Latest“, „Auto“, „es5“. Nothing works since a few HA Versions.
I‘m on 0.61.1

Edit:

After restarting the ios.app „es5“ is working now. Thx

It should also work with auto, which has the advantage that it is using the best option based on your browser.