No matching statistics found - Energy consumption dashboard

Hi Everyone, I’ve recently set up HA with localTuya integration to get electrical energy consumption statistics. I’ve set up the device which is a PJ2101A 1P WiFi Smart Meter and added/configured the proper entities which are showing the correct values as below.
Sensors view

My issues is when I click on the energy dashboard, I get the No martching statistics error in the energy configuration wizard.

I checked in Dev tools under that the state of the sensors is set to Energy at least for the Active Power and Total Elec Consumed sensors. as below

Anyone has any idea why isn’t this working?

Thank you

1 Like

see Frequently Asked Questions about home energy management - Home Assistant

The LocalTuya intgration doesn’t set state_class attribute for these sensors. I created a helper (template) based on total elec consumed sensor to create a new sensor with state_class = total_increasing.

thank you very much!!! I created using a helper template a sensor that did the trick! thanks again

Hi @youssef123, I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction for getting this power meter recognised by HA. I have the same one as you mentioned however HA says its unsupported. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Hi,
I got the same clamp sensor but only power is mesured, how do you get Amps and direction please ?
Thank you !

I reply to myself, I remove the device from local Tuya and associate it again and the Current Flow appears … strange bu everything is ok now !