No more write access rights

Hello first,

Sorry for my bad English, unfortunately only possible with a translator.
I installed Homeassistant on a Raspberry Pi 4 as HA OS two months ago. It has been running smoothly so far. I also activated the two-factor audification, everything is fine. Yesterday I changed my only existing admin password and then logged out. Since then, I can no longer log in with my write-authorized account, only with a user without rights. I am already despairing. Of course, I have always made diligent updates, but now I don’t know what to do. I am grateful for any tips.
Thank you very much for all your help.
Greetings Jürgen

Maybe this will help:

Or if you can’t get it working with the guidelines listed on the above page, and you have a recent backup; reinstall HA and restore the backup.

It’s exasperating, I have a keyboard and screen connected to my Raspberry Pi and could now reset my password, but as I was smart enough to put an umlaut in my username and the keyboard layout is not set to German, I can’t select the letter I want, nor do I know how to change the layout.

Try this:

Hello,
first of all thank you for your tip, unfortunately the combination with the ALT key does not work

Unfortunately it’s not easy changing the keyboard layout in HA OS.

Do you not have a recent backup?

You can try this command cat /config/.storage/auth to get your username and then copy and pasted to whichever command you want to use.

in the ha-console type
login

then either as above mentioned, type
cat /…

Or
navigate/type
cd /mnt/data/supervisor/homeassistant

then type
ls -la

there you’ll find the mention /.storage

Anyways you’ll have to type " login " first in the console, othervice non but specific ha-commands will work

To get out again, type
exit “hit enter”