No responses from all my homekit bridge devices

Hello,

I would like to ask you for help because I am running out of solutions.

I installed HA a few months ago. I am not a home automation enthusiast, which means that when I have finished configuring all my devices and my automations, I no longer touch my HA except for updates. and backups. I use 99% home kit bridge

Today after an internet outage ha went back online I access it everything works fine HA level I have the message which tells me that HA has finalized its startup but big big problem: no more accessories respond on my iphone via the 'home app. On the ha side, everything is started, I see my bridge with all the accessories but they are all “without answers”.

As I said, I use absolutely all my home automation via the iOS home app and without it everything is ruined for me. I don’t know HA very well, I don’t know where to look and where the problem could come from. I tried to restore a backup before the core update, it didn’t change anything…

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me

edit :

I just realized something, I tried adding an accessory and removing it and it appears fine in the homekit app and it is also deleted when I tell HA to remove it

Have you rebooted everything (ONT/Router, HA, HomePod/TV)?

Not sure what you are seeing when you say, “without answers”. A picture would help (me understand, as I’m a new enthusiast also feeding all my devices from HA to HK w/o issue).

Do you use more than 1 service in HomeKit Bridge, or just one service that you’ve configured to provide HK with the devices installed on HA?

Until a more experienced enthusiast joins in with more experienced questions for you. . .