No statistics found for entity

Hello All,

Today I’ve found strange issue. I have graphs for phone battery level for each home member and it looks like this:

As you can see it shows graph so there is historical data. However when I click on the first one:

Everything seems to be OK.

However when I click on second one - i got this:

image

Which says “no statistics found” which is an obvious bullshit cause I can see them on first picture.

Same goes to third one and even fourth one (which is not included on the first picture).

I mean… what the hell?

I am having the same problem, seen after restoring a backup.

Check the same problem here, it seems like it can’t find the entity in some cases, like sometimes the link is broken or got broken changing things but I’m not sure where it’s coming from yet. I suspect if I re-created the entity the problem would have been resolved, but I’ll try that tonight.

I think I found a clue:

First you go to DevTools
Then you take the statistics tab
Then you find your entity that is causing problems, if all is well the option ‘fix issue’ is on the far left if you click on it you will get a popup with 2 options, one of them is to fix the problem without losing data, click on there.
Then the problem will not be solved, so then you find your entity again and then click on it so that you get a popup again and then you only click on ‘Update’. If all goes well, the graph will now appear again.

I don’t know how this is possible either, but I haven’t had much time to look into it yet