No Supervisor Panel Included

Well, like we all trying to explain for you, that you will need to go to home-assistant website and read the instructions. That way you can choose the right installation for you. I know reading is hard but its an open source no one get paid, so you need to try DIY style. Should you stuck then you can always come to the community for help.

which installation do you recommend that has supervisor for a complete noob?

Home Assistant OS.

1 Like

I’ve installed Home Assistance OS on a Raspberry Pi 4.
Supervisor shows up in [homeassistanturl]/hassio/system, that is: Configuration → Add-ons, Backups & Supervisor → Supervisor.

Still doesn’t show up in Sidebar, and I have no way to go to it.

Sorry for opening a rather old thread.

1 Like

This was moved to the configuration menu in 2021.12

See here if you want to put it back in the side menu

2 Likes

That is correct, it has been removed from the sidebar and is now part of the “Configuration” menu.

5 Likes

Thank you! I hope others will find the answer useful too :slight_smile:

Has the supervisor panel moved again?
This is what I see on my Pi4 HA OS setup:

Yes, there is no supervisor panel now. It has been split up into different pages. What specifically are you looking for?

Got it! I noticed how the functionality is available in different locations.
My actual challenge is trying to understand why until recently I was receiving a notification of new Core updates and an easy way to perform the update. Now I get no update notification, having to perform via CLI.

I’m trying to find the USB HARDWARE panel that shows usb devices, TTY shit… i can’t find anything… youtube has failed me, google keeps sending me to old articles with old information…

how can i find out if my usb devices are showing up in HAOS?

i’m on a dell optiplex win10 using oracle virtualbox, USING THE VDI SUPPLIED ON THE HOMEASSISTANT INSTALLATION WEBSITE haos_ova-8.2

oh JFC i found it, from the hardware panel under settings, hit the 3 dots in the corner & select ALL HARDWARE…

now i prob have to mess with the vm options to pass through my usb zigbee & zwave sticks??? installation didn’t mention that