No Temperature Sensors Showing

I have 9 Wink Relays and 4 Motion Sensors, all 13 of these have the ability to display Temperature data, (The relays can do proximity and humidity as well). When I first added wink to home assistant, 2 days ago, I could see all of this data, but starting today all I can see for the relays are the button presses and for the motion sensors all I see is motion data. The temperature and humidity entities do not exist anymore, but the presence entity does.

Thanks!

Are the sensor names showing up under Developer Tools > States > Current entities ? If not, maybe the configuration.yaml entries for those entities isn’t coded properly. Have you checked your home-assistant.log?

Just some shots in the dark here: but are you using a custom view setup for your main HASS dashboard window?

group:
  default_view:
    view: yes
    entities:

If so, then any items not defined under entities: won’t show up in your main view.

Another thought that crossed my mind is that maybe you hid the sensors in the past under customize:?

homeassistant:
  customize:
    sensor.YOUR_SENSOR_NAME:
        hidden: true

Sorry I am just now replying,

The sensors do not show in the “Current Entities”, but they used to… the following is my config, its basic since it all falls under the umbrella of “Wink”

wink:
  email: j********@gmail.com
  password: ********

I do have a “Sensor” section, should wink be within that section? It never has been…

are you using a custom view setup for your main HASS dashboard window?

I do have a view setup, but i have not changed the default view.

maybe you hid the sensors in the past under customize:?

I have not used the customized section yet, so that is not it.

No worries :slight_smile:

Hmm it’s probably in the correct spot already if it was working in the past. I’m unfamiliar with this platform. Maybe someone with wink could chime in. I wish I could be more helpful