Node red and Alexa

Hello,
i have some Problems implementing the Node Red with Alexa.
i installed following palletes:

and have following nodes:

my rasperryPi is internal IP xxx.xxx.2.152 (with Hass.io and Node Red running as Add-on)
my FireHD10 has IP: xxx.xxx.2.113 (same local net)
my Android PhoneIP: xxx.xxx.2.108

but both of my Android devices are not able to discover any new devices, what do i do wrong?

thx for help
Wiesl

You do realize that xxx.xxx is 192.168 for 99% of home users? Obfuscating your local IP hides nothing.

Is your router on the same subnet?

I’ve never had any success with node-red-contrib-alexa-home-skill- all of my devices are known to Alexa through node-red-contrib-alexa-local. Try logging on to your account at alexa.amazon.com and do a discover there.

Sig

Do you have a echo dot or similar?
The dot is the cheapest device that supports this, but I’m pretty sure you need some echo device for the local skill to work

Here’s the alexa local page for reference
alexa local page

I’m using it with a used dot, and it works fine.

And I 2nd Steve’s post to go use alexa.amazon, I was having problems until I started to use that page to see what devices were actually discovered. Sometimes you have to try 2 or 3 times before it shows up.

I don’t know who you are directing the question to, but I always use alexa.amazon.com to discover devices, and yes, sometimes I have to discover a couple of times to find everything. Here, I have an original first-gen Echo, a few various models of dots, a couple of echo clones (Eufy), and one Raspberry Alexa Pi. There’s not many places in the house where Alexa can’t hear me.

It was directed to the person who started the thread. Kind of obvious you are not having a problem lol

Oh, I’m having lots of problems- just not with Alexa.