Node-RED broke on update and I can't get it back

I am fairly new at this. I have gotten all of my devices in HA and started configuring automations and applying theme’s etc. I installed Node-Red early on, launched it and realized I was in over my head. Now that everything is set up I figured I would take a look at it again. I went to update it and something failed. I can no longer start the add-on. I get this error in the logs.

19-06-10 13:00:36 ERROR (SyncWorker_14) [hassio.docker] Can't start addon_a0d7b954_nodered: 403 Client Error: Forbidden ("endpoint with name addon_a0d7b954_nodered already exists in network host")

I have tried uninstalling and rebooting. I made sure I had my private key in there and made usernames and passwords for those sections as well. I have tried removing the Node-red folder in the file system but I keep getting the error.

Do I have to start over from scratch with home assistant? Is there something like a registry in windows were I can completely de-register the add-on or does anyone know a fix?

I am sorry if this has already been covered. I did a fair amount of searching first but maybe I wasn’t asking the right questions.

Thanks for you consideration.

Might try in the hass.io category as it’s more of a hass.io add-on issue than a node-red one.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll give that a shot.