Node Red - Preset for FC Bayern Fanradio

Hi everyone,

I’ve set up presets in Node-RED for standard radio stations so that a single click starts the stream on a pre-defined Sonos speaker and sets the correct volume. I configured the radio stations using their station ID, and it works flawlessly.

Now I’d like to do the same for the FC Bayern Fanradio. However, since it’s not a regular radio station, it doesn’t have a station ID. I’ve tried inserting the stream URL in various formats and various node variations, but none of them worked. The issue seems to be that the link isn’t a direct MP3 stream.

Does anyone have an idea on how to get this working?

Below is the code for my flow with a working radio station and the Fanradio URL. The first node (“Universal”) should be adapted for the Fanradio stream accordingly.

Thanks.

https://fcbayern.com/fcbayerntv/de/webradio

[{"id":"4e4de48567f4f1f9","type":"inject","z":"4a9a90daf9391bb4","g":"a09c2a6437421582","name":"BigFM","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","x":1050,"y":1720,"wires":[["2921131fd577a0c0"]]},{"id":"2921131fd577a0c0","type":"link out","z":"4a9a90daf9391bb4","g":"a09c2a6437421582","name":"link out 744","mode":"link","links":["f8e7e423d3f354da"],"x":1145,"y":1720,"wires":[]},{"id":"f8e7e423d3f354da","type":"link in","z":"4a9a90daf9391bb4","g":"02eac1126a0bca2f","name":"link in 417","links":["2921131fd577a0c0","f27729022a535dee","bc3f53da9841d26d","9040e96c22bb1958"],"x":995,"y":2060,"wires":[["5843ec1842228256"]]},{"id":"5843ec1842228256","type":"sonos-universal","z":"4a9a90daf9391bb4","g":"02eac1126a0bca2f","confignode":"20ab548b62696c0b","command":"group.play.tunein","state":"s302271","stateType":"str","avoidCheckPlayerAvailability":true,"name":"bigFM abspielen","x":1130,"y":2060,"wires":[["a319daabccd4c0b5"]]},{"id":"a319daabccd4c0b5","type":"sonos-universal","z":"4a9a90daf9391bb4","g":"02eac1126a0bca2f","confignode":"20ab548b62696c0b","command":"group.play","state":"","stateType":"str","avoidCheckPlayerAvailability":true,"name":"Play","x":1310,"y":2060,"wires":[["8075e0864e51f24d"]]},{"id":"8075e0864e51f24d","type":"sonos-universal","z":"4a9a90daf9391bb4","g":"02eac1126a0bca2f","confignode":"20ab548b62696c0b","command":"player.set.volume","state":"20","stateType":"str","avoidCheckPlayerAvailability":false,"name":"","x":1490,"y":2060,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"20ab548b62696c0b","type":"sonos-config","name":"Sonos Wohnzimmer","serialnum":"94-9F-3E-C0-E6-6D:F","ipaddress":"10.10.2.10"},{"id":"1445f670ff7912b6","type":"global-config","env":[],"modules":{"node-red-contrib-sonos-plus":"6.9.5"}}]